(Closed) The 12/3 Waiting List

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

SO great! thank you fingerscrossed! 91! Woohoo! I am so happy for Torrid!!!! That’s my girl, yo!

My prediction for my number is……69…WOOOHOOO!!! 

Post # 4
1059 posts
Bumble bee

I have no predictions for me, just anxiety and a squirrel countdown. And now a pair of socks with squirrels.

Love your spinach tips, haha you sound so healthy!

Post # 6
1059 posts
Bumble bee

@fingerscrossed:  I think I have eaten my weight in chocolate and cheese this past week. But that is because I’ve been super busy and haven’t had much time to make a proper meal, though I’m making real food tonight, with spinach even!

Post # 8
3668 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Still 79. He has the ring and our anniversary trip is one week from today… will it happen then? Hmm.

Thanks for the list fingerscrossed and congrats to the newly engaged Bees!

Post # 9
1106 posts
Bumble bee

Man, now I want spinach for lunch!

Although chocolate is not a bad option this week for me (catch my drift, ladies?).

Post # 10
2129 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!! 🙂

@Regina Phalange:  Ooh sounds promising! I hope it happens then! 🙂

Post # 14
3248 posts
Sugar bee

Oh no, I’m at #50! And I joined around #200. . . aagh. I hope I don’t end up staying at #1 for ages. . . at this rate it looks like that might happen. Blech.

Post # 15
2949 posts
Sugar bee

Thank you once again to the awesome @fingerscrossed:  for this week’s waiting list – I can’t believe they still haven’t put “Member” back under your avatar! – and congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!

Mmm spinach lasagna and Merlot – now that’s an idea! But my nails (glittery purple) finally adhere to the Waiting Nail Polish Laughing

The topic ‘The 12/3 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors