(Closed) The 12/5/11 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Thanks for posting, MissBoPeep!

I didn’t move at all. It’s symbolic of a not-so-great waiting week for me.  And this morning for some reason I told my boss that the reason I’m not getting a Christmas tree is because I’m not married.  Boo.

Post # 4
692 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hey, I moved a few spots again!  Wonder if I’ll hit top 100 before the end of the year!

Post # 5
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Awesome, I get to hold onto that coveted number 69 spot for 1 week more, congrats to ladies with the recent engagements 🙂

Post # 6
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Ahhhh, my first week on the list! Here’s to hoping many of us get crossed off in these next few weeks! 🙂

Post # 7
2790 posts
Sugar bee

So there’s 99% chance that #5 will be off the list within the next 2 weeks!! EEEK!

Post # 8
1566 posts
Bumble bee

Stuck at #67 again this week Undecided  I have given up on an end of the year proposal…but have my fingers crossed for everyone expecting a ring for xmas or new years!!

Post # 9
1566 posts
Bumble bee

@MsBrooklynA: How exciting!! I would definately move up a spot if you were off the list…lol!! Good luck!

Post # 11
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

@MsBrooklynA: OOOOH! I hope so! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 12
2790 posts
Sugar bee

@tea:  I PM’ed you. I’m so pumped!!

Post # 13
2074 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Wooo number 45! Thanks so much for taking over the list MissBoPeep, great job! 😀

Post # 15
339 posts
Helper bee

I had a peppermint mocha on sunday morning!  Woot!  Thanks again for taking care of the list!

Post # 16
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I LOVE peppermint anything!!

Almost out of the 160’s!! Good luck to everyone in the next to weeks…I’m so excited for you all! : )

The topic ‘The 12/5/11 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors