(Closed) The 1/27/14 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
8 posts
Newbee

hello! Please add me to the list ๐Ÿ™‚ congratulations to all the lovely ladies who are recently engaged!

Post # 33
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

@shaka:  Thanks so much for putting together this list! 

I can’t believe I’m already #83- I started this summer at 259, crazy. I have a feeling I’m going to make it through the spring clean-up and really be up there.

This week we are eating crockpot meals – we did a saturday cook and prep day for 15 meals, each with 4 servings- I am set for a few weeks now! 

As for nails- they need to get painted! I just got a new gel color, so hopefully by tonight my mani is fresh again!

Congrats to the newly engaged bees! And good luck to the lovely ladies (and gents) still waiting!

Post # 34
330 posts
Helper bee

I would like to be added to the list. Congrats engaged bees!!

Post # 35
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi Bees!

So, my boyfriend and I have officially moved past talking about getting married in “someday” way. We’ve said out loud that we’re ready. And he’s started to look at rings. I even showed him my shameful secret Pinteret board of rings I like. Gah!

So, add me to the list!! Can’t wait to get to know you all better.

Post # 36
345 posts
Helper bee

I would like to be added to the list.

Congratulations engaged bees!

Post # 37
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

143! I la la la love you! Lol

congrats to all the engaged bees! 

Post # 38
3361 posts
Sugar bee

Ohhhh that activity is such a great idea !!! and exactly like in the picture too ! falling asleep while reading ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 39
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

It will surely be months before I’m crossed off, but I would like to be added to the list. 

Congrats to engaged bees!

Post # 40
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

Still holding down the #40 spot! 3 weeks strong and counting! Hoping this month will be my month! <3

Post # 41
316 posts
Helper bee

Okay, after lurking the boards for a while, I would like to be added to this list! 

Post # 42
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi everyone, bees-ed to meet you (oh that was so bad, I am immediately sorry). Please add me to the list too! He’s picking up the ring soon after over 5 years and a vintage jewelry shopping trip together, now I just have to wait!

Post # 43
394 posts
Helper bee

Add me, please! Currently dating the man of my DREAMS! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 44
19 posts
Newbee

Yay I’m 199 now! The 200’s went by really fast, I wonder how high I’ll make it. The engagement is still at least a year away for me, so I know I’ll be a lot higher by then. 

had kind of a funny conversation with Boyfriend or Best Friend yesterday that I thought I could share here since I don’t want to tell anyone in real life. We were talking about our wedding and started discussing a couple of potential venues, just for fun. I said “Maybe we should get married at ____ Park, it’s so pretty there!” Boyfriend or Best Friend answered “No, we can’t get married there, I went to a friend’s wedding there once.” I was like “Really? You won’t get married anywhere someone you know has? That might rule out a lot of options. Why does it matter?” He said he just wants it to be somewhere that’s “special” and “us.” I thought that was cute, but really don’t get why he wants to rule out the park. It’s not even a close friend of his that got married there, and it was 3 years ago. I doubt anyone else would remember or care by the time we get married. 

I always find it cute/funny when I find out the things that are important to him about getting married. It’s always things I never would have guessed, and they usually don’t make any sense to me. He probably thinks the same thing though lol

Post # 45
19 posts
Newbee

Sorry about the obnoxious spacing if everyone else is seeing that the way I’m seeing it. I tried to edit out the extra space but it didn’t work.

The topic ‘The 1/27/14 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors