(Closed) The 1/28/13 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Thank you @somethingaquamarine: for this week’s waiting list and congratulations to all the recently engaged bees Laughing With Valentine’s Day looming, I bet there’s going to be another surge in the number of proposals lol

Post # 5
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

@somethingaquamarine:  yay! still 19  and there will be a large surge in proposals for Vday including my own! So definitely anyone who is currently #20 or above will move up! 17 days!

Post # 6
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Holding strong at 89 for the last few weeks! Hope some of the lovely bees ahead of me get their proposals soon (not just so I can move up haha)! Congrats to all the newly engaged!!

I probably will be off the list by this spring (hopefully!) SO has given some info that it may be sooner, we’ll see!  Thank you @somethingaquamarine:  for all of your work on the list!!

Post # 8
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Congratulations!

I’ve been sitting at #110 for the last few weeks, usually not so long w/out some change, so I bet some below me are due.  Best of luck to all!

Post # 9
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Happy Engagement to all the other newly engaged this week! Happy to finally be one of them 🙂 And good luck to all the waiting bees, my fingers are perpetually crossed for you!

Post # 10
1193 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Well I’ve moved up to 7 slots to 251 in just two weeks! My Boyfriend or Best Friend has let me know he put a down payment on a wedding set.  Hopefully it’s just a matter or weeks now…

Post # 11
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

May I please be added?

Post # 13
2949 posts
Sugar bee

@somethingaquamarine:  Exactly! Can’t wait to see all the gorgeous ring pics the Valentine’s Day proposals will bring Laughing

Post # 14
2949 posts
Sugar bee

@annasaf83:  Yay!! I can go up to #24 lol – I’ve been in 25 for awhile now.

Post # 15
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’ve been stuck at 109 for 3 weeks now…come on ladies 😉

Post # 16
43 posts
Newbee

I’ve been #146 for awhile :p Congrats to the newly engaged bees!!!

The topic ‘The 1/28/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors