(Closed) the 1/7/2013 Waiting List

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

OMG so many engagements.. and I have broken the threshold and im number 99! sheesh I reamember when I was 252 CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!

Post # 4
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Thank you @fingerscrossed:  for this week’s waiting and congratulations again on your recent engagement! Laughing And congratulations to all the recently engaged bees – love reading all the proposal stories!

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

57 and still waiting….

Post # 7
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!! Extra special congrats to my BFF LabDarling! So happy for you guys! Already writing my Maid/Matron of Honor speech!! <3

Post # 8
1979 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

102! Yes!! So close to double digits!! Congrats to all the recently engaged waiting bees!!

Post # 9
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Many congrats to the newly engaged bees.

It’s so cool to be into double digits.

Post # 10
103 posts
Blushing bee

Thank you for adding me to the list! The stories and pictures make for a great read and have me so excited- Im grateful for having somewhere to vent my excitment and on other occassions my fustrations-

Congratulations to all the lovely bee’s who have crossed over and Congratulations to our busy list keeper fingerscrossed!  I hope to be joing you all very soon Xxx

Post # 11
628 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I just realized my number was the year I was born! Hopefully 87 is lucky! Congrats bees. Happy planning and for my fellow waiting bees LETS HOPE YOU’RE THE NEXT ONE OFF THE LIST!

Post # 12
983 posts
Busy bee

Can you add me to the list please 🙂  Thanks!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

185! Woo! Congrats to everyone! 🙂

Post # 14
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

#110! 

Post # 15
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Id like to be added to the list please. thank you!!

Post # 16
1583 posts
Bumble bee

I am 187. Pretty sure that stands for murder…eeee someone in front of me get engaged! bad omen =0.

The topic ‘the 1/7/2013 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors