(Closed) The 2013 Club

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2025 posts
Buzzing bee

This is similar to our timeline as well. I’m feeling really hopeful for summer of 2012 proposal. It feels right for both of us and I think he’s been warming up a lot lately to the thought of getting married ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
1365 posts
Bumble bee

I’d love to join your club but it’s 2014 for me. I have to be realistic about money ๐Ÿ™

Post # 5
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

This is my timeline too (actually my birthday’s in January too!).  I have an inkling we’re getting engaged next month and we both want a Spring 2013 wedding.  I’m really nervous about not being able to get the date we both want though so I just want the proposal to happen so I can start actively looking at venues!!

Post # 6
692 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Our 10th will be December 2013, so I’m really, really hoping I’ll be in the club!  I actually don’t want to get married on our 10th, its right in the middle of the Thanksgiving/3 family birthdays!/Christmas madness, I’m hoping SO will propose soon enough that we can squeak in a February 2013 wedding (Valentine’s Day!)

Post # 7
339 posts
Helper bee

2013 would be perfect (SO doesn’t know this yet)! Pending engagement of course! I am graduating school in May 2013 and would love to get married soon after that if possible and get the rest of my life rolling!  By that time, SO and I will be together for about 2.5 years and we will both be 28.

Post # 8
1425 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center

I told my SO that I wanted to get married in 2012 – a year ago.  So far, no ring, and I’m starting to think it’ll have to be after the end of the world in 2013!  Oh well, I’ll be patient (as patient as I can be!) 

Post # 9
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I think I’ll put my name down for 2013.. simply as now, looking realistically it will probably take more than a year to plan even if he proposed tonight

Post # 10
387 posts
Helper bee

I’m putting my name in!  Our timeline for engagement is by Christmas, but we won’t get married until 2013.  I want a long engagement, as I’m in grad school still ๐Ÿ™‚  Yay 2013!

Post # 11
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’d like to be a 2012 bride, but realistically I know it will be 2013. SO wants a 1-year engagement and I want an October wedding. He would have had to propose last month for us to have a 2012 wedding. Anyway, he told me I won’t be waiting longer than the end of next summer so I’m 100% that we’ll be married in 2013. Two years! That sounds like forever, haha.

Post # 12
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Count. Me. IN for 2013!! 

I know that ring is coming sometime next year (um, recession, anyone?) and we have already decided that 2013 would work for both of us.  It seems so far away but just think — in a few weeks it will be “next year!” 

Post # 14
1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m hoping for a 2013 wedding too! However, it’s possible that it could end up being 2014. My SO says that he wants our wedding day to be everything we wanted, he doesn’t want to skimp. So I’m thinking either late 2013, or early 2014!

Post # 15
1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@mmmk: hahahah, I certainly hope not either!!

Post # 16
1131 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I think I’m in the 2013 club too. We want to get married in the fall. He could surprise me and pushtoe this year with an elopement (or very small wedding) though!

The topic ‘The 2013 Club’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors