(Closed) the 2014 brides weight loss thread: WE CAN DO THIS!

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m not a 2014 bride, but I just wanted to say, YOU CAN DO IT!!! 🙂 Good luck girl!

Post # 5
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@MissSangria:  OMG your getting married on my birthday ; ) i would love to lose weight!!!! im thinking of going on nutrisystem i feel it will help me eat right just for a few months to help me out ; ( im so off track mentally ; ( i gotta do something and i wont do pills at all. what are you doing to lose weight?

Post # 6
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@MissSangria:  im with you sister lets be weight loss buddys ; ) our weddings are weeks apart

my name is nadine

wedding date march,8th,2014

goal weight loss: 45 lbs

we can do this lets stay strong!!!!!

Post # 7
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

my date is 9/7/2013.i recently lost 17 pounds bc i was going on a trip to miami and wanted to drop a few.I have slacked off though and gained 5 back,I am 170 and oly 5’6. my ideal weight is 140.  i find it most effective when i cut carbs and drink lots of water.also excercise is a key factor, even if you can only do a few here and there stretch them out through out the day,,,,im here with you if you need someone to talk to

Post # 8
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hi girls, 

I got married 3 weeks ago so I’m not a 2014 bride, but I just wanted to cheer you all on. 

I lost 60 pounds for my wedding and I am *so* glad I did! It made the day so much better because I felt so good about myself. I honestly couldn’t have enjoyed the day as much if I hadn’t lost weight. 

I’m still plus size and my weight loss journey continues, but I’m so releived that I did something about my weight. 

Sometimes people ask me ‘my secret’ to weight loss. I tell them “get engaged because there’s no motivation like a white wedding dress!”. 

Make sure you foster that motivation and put it into action. You can do it ladies! 

xx

Post # 9
2207 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

i am a 2014 (June 14) bride and mainly want to lost the 25lbs i have gained since Fiance and i started dating. i want to do it gradually over the next year and a half so it is in a healthy way and more about having a healthier lifestyle.

Post # 11
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi ladies! Just wanted to cheer you on for your weight loss journey. I am currently on WW and have been since April. I lost 30 pounds and think that WW is one of the best programs around. I have done Nutrisystem in the past and although i did lose weight the program does not teach you how to properly eat. Not to mention how expensive and gross the food is!

Drink lots of water and commit yourself! My fiance lost 45 pounds by changing his diet (no exercise), if he can do it anyone can!

Post # 12
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@MissSangria:  I would love someone to do it with it!

I’m a 2013 bride and refuse to even try on dresses b/c I’m so nervous of how it would look. I take it day-by-day and try to think, 5lbs to go and try that each week. In reality I’d love to lose around 50 lbs if that would ever be possible. I started going back to personal training and the gym and drink a ton of water all day but really want to do more.

Good luck to us 🙂 We’ll do amazing!

Post # 14
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I haven’t set a wedding date but I want to lose 35 lbs. in the next year or so. I am the fattest I have ever been and I want to feel good about myself in my wedding dress and in general.

Post # 15
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

Our date is looking like it’s going to be March 15, and I need to lose between 30 and 50 lbs.

Post # 16
1522 posts
Bumble bee

Goal: 10lbs from my hips

The topic ‘the 2014 brides weight loss thread: WE CAN DO THIS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors