(Closed) the 2014 brides weight loss thread: WE CAN DO THIS!

posted 9 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 17
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Wedding date: May 15, 2014

Weight goal: 20-30 pounds

Like sleepyhead22, I want to do it in a healthy way and live a healthier lifestyle. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’ll jump on the bandwagon! I’m getting married on 19/07/2014, and I’d like to be at a normal weight for my wedding (I’m not expecting to be a skinny bride!).. I’ve got a 100lb’s to lose to be skinny, so I’ll be doing my best towards the wedding. Even if I’m a UK size 14 for my wedding, I’d be extremely happy!

Post # 19
4053 posts
Honey bee

I was a 2012 bride, just wanted send some encouragement!! Go bees go!

Post # 20
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m in for this, I just started working on my weight issue last week.

Wedding date: 9/27/14

Want to lose: at least 30lbs, but 40 would be ideal. 

I’ve already lost 1.2 lbs since last week so I’m on my way, we can do this!

Post # 21
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’m in! I’ve been trying to get started unsuccessfully for weeks. I love who I am, but I’m tired of hating what I look like.

Wedding Date: Not yet set, but we’re thinking August 2014.

Weight Goal: 75 lbs down

Post # 22
6375 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: July 2013 - UK

I’m a 2013 girl. Gained 42lb since I started dating Fiance. Have since lost 25lb. My goal is to get down to my pre-FI weight, if I can… another 17lb.

Using MyFitnessPal at the moment. Constantly hungry. But I do need to lose it… I need to lose 10lb just to fit into the dress, for starters!

Post # 23
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Wedding date: April 2014
Goal weight: 170 lbs, what I was when Fiance and I got together. I want to lose 30 lbs in the next year. Hopefully my feet problems don’t interfere, which they have been doing! I lost 17 lbs since this past April, but then my toes started acting up again and I gained 10 back :/

Best of luck to all you ladies, we can do this!

Post # 24
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Just want to offer my encouragement to all you brides to be!  I was a bride2be here not long ago-got married on the beach in MX in 2010 ๐Ÿ™‚ I know looking great AND feeling great in your wedding dress is top priority!

Have any of you done or thought about doing any of the Beachbody programs like Insanity?  Women are getting A-MAZING results on this program!  I wish i would’ve found beachbody prior to my wedding when I was trying to get in shape.  I got good results from doing JM dvd’s but nothing like I would’ve got had I done Insanity, P90X etc.

I am a Beachbody coach and will be starting a Challenge Group on fb after Thanksgiving for like-minded women who are serious about reaching their goals.  This group will give you the support, encouragement and motivation you need to succeed and see it through to the end!  If you’re interested in the group or anything beachbody, send me a message or reply here and I’ll give you more details ๐Ÿ™‚

Best of luck to you all and I would love to help you ROCK your DREAM dress!!

Cyndi 

Post # 25
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hi Ladies!!

Our wedding date is April 5, 2014… I’m looking to lose about 50-60lbs before the big day.  Seems reasonable, right?

Good luck to everyone!!

Post # 26
33 posts
Newbee

Ooh i want to join…Haven’t been proposed too yet but SO just bought the ring, I’m sooo excited and can’t wait to be engaged already ( been together for 6 yrs)… I want to look my absolute BEST on my special day….we can all do it

Post # 27
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My date is May 5th 2013 and i’m trying to lose 20 pounds. My starting weight was 181 and I’m at 176, so already down 5 pounds!!

15 more to go, and those last few pounds are STUBBORN

Post # 28
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Just wanted to share this with you soon2be brides from another soon2be bride ๐Ÿ™‚

Just wanted to share: I am now days from my wedding, and since I started with Beachbody in July (I am 5″2), I have lost 14 lbs, 5 in in my waist, 5 in my hips, 4 in my legs, 3.5 in my chest, and 2.5 in my arms. I have been with Insanity since August, and then Asylum/Insanity hybrid, and started with shakeology in October. The transformation has been impressive (hard work, but worth it) and I am still going! Thanks Beachbody!

If you’re interested in getting awesome results before you’re wedding, message me and I can help you!  My next Challenge Group starts on Dec 3rd!

Best of luck!

Post # 29
5092 posts
Bee Keeper

I just found “100daysofrealfood.com  so that’s what I am planning.  2 weeks til our 30th wedding anniversary.  I’m only 4’10”, and I will lose 70 lbs.  We can do it!

Post # 30
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Smithfield Center

Hi fellow 2014 brides! I’m so glad there’s a thread for this. I think if we keep each other in the loop and actually write down our numbers for us to see, it’ll definitely make a difference.

Wedding Date: April 19, 2014

Weight Goal: 35 pounds

Let’s do this! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 31
1224 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hello 2014 brides!

I have already lost over 50 ls but I want to keep it off and I would love to encourage others! 

The topic ‘the 2014 brides weight loss thread: WE CAN DO THIS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors