(Closed) The 4/22/13 Waiting List

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
2131 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Last week I was in the 160’s and now I’m almost out of the 150’s. Congrats to all the newly engaged Bees!!

Post # 5
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

@somethingaquamarine:  thank you for being such a wonderful list-keeper πŸ™‚

As a side note…how did I get all the way to 115 πŸ™ I was at 270-something just a few months ago πŸ™ I hope my man hurries up…I don’t want to reach single digits. At least that means a bunch of lovely bees have gotten their sparklers! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
80 posts
Worker bee

@somethingaquamarine:  thank you for being a lovely list keeper! And yay to my waiting suggestions!!! 

Post # 7
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!! Happy waiting to my fellow waiting bees Yay #102 Laughing

Post # 9
7219 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

172! I moved up 7 spots. There was something in the water this weekend… so many bees moved off the list! Congrats ladies!! 

Post # 10
522 posts
Busy bee

Could you please add me to the list!

I know I probably have like 2 more years of “Waiting” so I’ll probably get to single digits by then!

Post # 12
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Yay!! I moved up eight spots to #196!! Laughing Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 13
80 posts
Worker bee

Oooo booboobee #197 got engaged this week!! So I’m #200 πŸ˜€

Post # 14
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

138! Up 7 spots from last week. At this rate I’ll be mid 50s or below by the time it’s my turn!

Post # 15
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Moved up quite a few spots. #208. 

I’m going to make my goal of being in single digits! Whoo!

Post # 16
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Take #31 off the list!!

He proposed on the 8th of April in Aruba. We took a catamaran ride and went scuba diving. While underwater checking out the coral and the fish he tapped me on the shoulder. I didn’t turn around but just waved him off and jestuand at the fish I was looking at. He tapped me again, and when I looked he was holding a “will you marry me?” sign. Flabbergasted I pulled off my mask and came to the surface. When he came up all was could say was “are you serious?!”. He held up the ring anyell I could say was “you brought that in the ocean?!”. He laughed and put it on my finger and said “well, you haven’t answered my question….”.

I never saw it coming, I always know what’s going on….always and I never thought he’d surprise me but he pulled it off!

The topic ‘The 4/22/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors