(Closed) The 5/27/13 Waiting List

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Congratulations newly engaged bees!! 🙂 I have just one more week on the list before it happens (if my anniversary prediction is correct)…I wanted to stay above 100 and I’m only two spots away! We’ll see! 

I just painted my nails this afternoon…and they’re not melon-y at all 🙁 Ill have to wait and paint my nails the official waiting color for my anniversary next week! 

Post # 4
3469 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! 

Post # 5
686 posts
Busy bee

I’m going down quick!! Congrats to all the bees!!! 🙂 I love reading all the stories, its like reading romantic short stories!

I haven’t tried the pasta.. but it looks yummyy!

Post # 7
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

@somethingaquamarine:  omg, PM me your choice for next week so I know what to get!! 🙂 Right now they’re a pink-nude shimmery color haha. I don’t know it’s real name 

Post # 8
7272 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

Moved up three spots! BFF’s wedding is this weekend. SO & I said we wouldn’t get engaged before that so I’m on semi-alert starting Saturday! Got my nails all cute. 🙂 (Shiny Dancer by OPI with an accent nail of Otherwise Engaged by OPI with a tiny heart in Ruby Ruby by Sinful colors, if you’re looking for options, @somethingaquamarine! Thanks again for your hard work!) Being inspiration for the waiting food has to be good luck, right? RIGHT?! 😛

Post # 10
7272 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  I bent a bobbypin open, dipped the tip in the red and made two dots. Then I dragged the tip down from each dot to form a point. 

Total honesty? I had to wipe off the paint on the accent on my left hand twice before I got it right! I have no idea how I got the right one perfect on the first try, considering that I’m right-handed. 

Post # 12
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

#49… Moving down the list slower and slower.

Hoping to be off of the list by the end of july 🙂

Post # 13
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Im up to 150… eek

Post # 14
3221 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m up 6 spots! Seeing as how my ring continues to sit on my FH’s desk (I check every morning) and he hasn’t bothered to hide it yet, I’m guessing I’ll be on this list for the long haul. I’m glad to have company!

Post # 15
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

You can take 192 off the list! Just got engaged this morning at beautiful cathedral cove in New Zealand. Lalala. 

Post # 16
2145 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Congrats ladies 🙂 up one this week to 81!

The topic ‘The 5/27/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors