(Closed) The 5/27/13 Waiting List

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
1459 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Eee 175! That’s my biggest drop for a while ๐Ÿ˜€ many many congrats to all the recently engaged ladies! 

Definitely making that pasta :3 probably going to not tell anyone the full name though, hurr, especially since BF’s mother will have to have some (I’d rather she didn’t propose to me ;)) 

Post # 18
8778 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

Eek! 117 – Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! Enjoy your planning!

Post # 19
13 posts
Newbee

Miss Sprinkles would like to be added to the waiting list. Been with my darling for 5 years, it’s bound to happen soonish, yes? Tongue Out

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees Smile

Post # 20
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

218! Woo!

Post # 22
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Happy waiting to my fellow bees crossing my fingers for all of you Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 24
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees! I’ve been on the list only two weeks and I moved up 7 places each time! On average it’s ONE engagement a DAY!

Whoop!

Post # 25
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Congrats to everyone! I’m 186 now… I feel like I’m definitely going to make it to double digits, we’ll see!!!!!

Post # 26
2571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Thank you for using my nail polish suggestion! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ack, at the lower half of the 100s!

Post # 28
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m going to take Tea’s spot… here I come!

Post # 29
72 posts
Worker bee

I’m officially waiting! May I please be added to the list. 

I like Seafoam nailes by OPI, I think this will be my waiting color.  Laughing

Post # 30
82 posts
Worker bee

Can I be added please? In the process of having my ring designed…and he’s made noises about it being Christmas time..joining the list might make the wait easier. Congrats to all the newly engaged…I love reading the stories on here ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 31
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

197! Out of the 200’s already! I can’t believe it’s almost June and once June is over Mr. Horse has the go ahead from his family to upstage his poor sweet innocent crazy diva brother. I’m terrified he’s planning something I won’t like and that I won’t be able to act happy. I gave him three no no scenarios (One involves a long harmonica solo! This is a valid fear!) and he said I’m way off. So fingers crossed and waiting…

The topic ‘The 5/27/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors