(Closed) The 5/6/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 33
522 posts
Busy bee

@MaidMarian:  I agree completely!

I believe that I won’t get a proposal probably for at least another year (it’s just so crazy right now we don’t have to add any more stress to our lives not  to mention we wouldn’t be able to get married until 3 years from now at the earliest) so in the meantime it’ll be interesting to see how far up I move.

I know my time isn’t yet but it’s so exciting to watch other girls get their dream proposal!

Post # 35
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hello everyone! Humbly requesting to be added to the waiting list. (hoping that none of us stays on it for long)

Post # 36
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@somethingaquamarine:  Weird:/ I always open the Waiting List page and do Ctrl + F to search my name, which brings me down the page to my place on the list. But it didn’t work when I tried the other day. Strange:/ Glad I’m still on:)

Post # 37
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hello all!  I’d like to be added to the list.

Post # 38
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Hello everyone.  Please add me to the list! 🙂

Post # 41
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - Russell\'s Pizza House

Take #100 off the list! Completely unexpectedly we became engaged last night, i am completely shocked in the best possible way 😀

Post # 43
166 posts
Blushing bee

@purpledaisies:  I don’t know if you have a Del Taco near you…but that’s the ONLY thing I get from there! Only a buck a piece and they are warm and so fresh tasting…MMMM. Open 24 hours too…Maybe I’ll need to make a quick run right about now. ;P

Post # 44
240 posts
Helper bee

I would like to be added to this list!

Post # 45
629 posts
Busy bee

All this churro talk makes me wanna ask my Argentinian co-worker to make churros… She already spent a few minutes one day explaining how they’re different than Mexican churros

The topic ‘The 5/6/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors