(Closed) The 6+ Month TTC Group – Part 17. Onwards and ever upwards!!!!!!!

posted 8 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What (if anything) have you bought (been given) so far for when your dream comes true?
    Baby Clothes : (18 votes)
    33 %
    Maternity Clothes : (3 votes)
    5 %
    Crib : (4 votes)
    7 %
    Nursery Furniture - Other : (4 votes)
    7 %
    Bottles : (3 votes)
    5 %
    Diapers : (2 votes)
    4 %
    Miscellaneous Accessories : (11 votes)
    20 %
    Stroller : (2 votes)
    4 %
    Nursery Decor : (8 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 407
    2650 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

Oops, I totally forgot about the 6+ board during exams! I just finished my last exam though and I’m going to try going through the thread but I’ll probably mostly be skimming for big news. If I miss anything significant please let me know!

Post # 408
    2650 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  I had a sneaking suspicion this morning when I checked your chart and your “Test” line was missing. I had been wondering earlier this week why you weren’t testing early like usual then I noticed the line was missing entirely! Congratulations again!

Post # 411
    1068 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  CONGRATS LOVELY!! I’M THRILLED FOR YOU.  MANY PRAYERS FOR A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NINE MONTHS. 

Post # 413
    Bee
    1466 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  I already said it in your announcement thread,  but i wanted to come in here and say congratulations again!!! I’m so thrilled for you! 

Post # 414
    3501 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2002

coming out of lurking to wish you all the best in these summer months ahead! sending baby dust and all things good! xxo

Post # 416
    508 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  I commented on your announcement thread but I have to say it again here because, well, I can’t say it enough…….CONGRATS!!!!!! Hands down best news of the day. Sticky, sticky baby dust! I know this will be your forever baby. xxxxxxx

PS – you started this thread……coincidence? I think not πŸ˜‰

Post # 417
    1263 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface: Definitely self defense on your DH’s part. I have a feeling that my DH will be the same way when we get PG again. He will be excited in time. I’m praying and keeping my FX so hard that this is your sticky one. πŸ™‚

Post # 418
    1263 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

So ladies, my gyn office called today and they have scheduled my HSG for May 1. Only probelm is, that is my cd13. I looked back at my charts and out of 8, I have O’d on cd13 twice. Do you ladies think that the HSG being on cd13 is cutting it too close? Hopefully I don’t O until cd 15 or 16!

Post # 419
    1430 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @MrsMonty11:  Any way you can move your appointment up a couple days so you have your results before you O?

Post # 420
    1272 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  as a former 6 monther (and a fellow recipient of the thread-starting luck!!) I had to come and say congrats here too πŸ™‚ yay!! it’s a GREAT sign that you got +ves at 10dpo and they are getting darker… but just be aware that some days they won’t look darker and that is NOTHING to worry about!! Same with temps, I wanted to temp until I saw the triphasic pattern, but the ups and downs were just stressing me and not telling me anything. Soooo happy for you πŸ™‚

Post # 421
    4277 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    @LAZB:  Thanks lady! The realtor called last night and said the people who looked at it may be writing an offer! We will see what today brings πŸ™‚ Glad your ugly cry was for nothing!!! YAY for the smiling face!

View original reply
    @Yellow.Clover:  Your a training fool! Have fun πŸ™‚

View original reply
    @MrsR4ever:  Maybe he should read TCOYF? lol Do you think your DH taking over is helping you relax a bit?

View original reply
    @mrs.stormylove:  Thank you! I sure hope your able to POAS and get your BFP like Pudding!

View original reply
    @ScottishMrs:  I hope your exams went well!

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  Thank you for the prayers! I am glad the thread starter luck came true for at least one of us!!!!

View original reply
    @wifegoodman:  Thank you for stopping in! I love seeing your name here!!! Gives me hope, I am sure the other ladies too!

View original reply
    @MrsMonty11:  I would call them back. I was told it can be done as late as CD 10. But no later. I had mine done on CD 8. 13 seems really late to me. They will make you POAS to insure your not PG, but I wouldn’t chance it messing up my O. Plus you can’t have unprotected BD for 3 days prior so if you do O that early you can’t take advantage of it.

The topic ‘The 6+ Month TTC Group – Part 17. Onwards and ever upwards!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors