(Closed) The 6 Months & Up Club: Part 3

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 4
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Just popping in to christen the new thread ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hopefully this will be a good news thread filled with joy and good news!! I love all of you ladies!

Post # 5
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Woo Hoo, part 3!!! Lots of BFPs before we get to another 17 pages…

Post # 6
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Boo. Can’t say I’m happy to see any of you guys here but hopefully this round will bring us good luck. I’m actually using opk’s this month with no indication that ovulation even happened so I might be hitting up the charters for some tips!

Post # 7
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Hi everyone. ๐Ÿ™‚ Just wanted to come stalk the new thread.

Gosh, I really hope you beautiful lades get the BFP’s that you deserve!

Post # 8
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Not much to report for me, I’m either 2 or 3 DPO today (2 according to me and my ovulation pain, 3 according to FF), had to have some dental work done yesterday (boo!) and now we wait… 

Who knows, this could be our month, one of the ladies at my work (who has four kids) picked January in the conception sweepstake (it’s seemed so far away last April!)

Hope everybody else is hanging in there!

Post # 9
988 posts
Busy bee

New thread, and lots of BFPs all alround!  You ladies are such an amazing support group for one another and many of you were just as supportive of me on the old TWW threads.  I’m so grateful to you for your friendship and hope that your TTC journeys come a happy close soon!  xxx

Post # 10
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

3rd time is a charm! This is gonna be THE thread!

I’m just hanging out at CD6, hopefully winding down on the worst AF of my life. But I woke up this morning with a toothache like you read about, so now I’m waiting for the dentist’s office to open to see if they can get me in ASAP. I freak out when it has anything to do with my teeth. I love going to the dentist oddly enough… probably because I’ve never had a cavity in my life and never had to have any extensive work done other than getting my wisdom teeth removed. If this is my first cavity at 24 years old I’ll Yell.

Post # 11
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’ve always seen this thread on the feed and never knew what it was about. But now that I know, I’m totally going to keep up to date with it..We are in our 7th month with no luck so far. Fingers Crossed for everyone trying and sticky baby dust to you as well ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 12
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Wow! Part 3. I am hoping that this will be the thread where someone gets a BFP. I am  8 DPO, so just waiting.  I have a short day at work today, as my Dad is going in for a full knee replacement, so i am going to the hospital to sit with her while he is in the 6 hour surgery. Maybe they will have WIFI and I can come back on. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope everyone is doing well, I am sorry I lost track of where everyone is in their cycles.

Post # 13
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi ladies, quick question. My CBEFM is collecting dust as I am no longer using it and don’t think I’ll use it if we do end up doing IVF. Any thoughts on how/if I can sell it?

Post # 14
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

@MrsMaine: I’m on CD6 too, but my period was super light and (I think) is already over. Yesterday was just spotting. Gosh I hope that doesn’t hurt my chances this month. So you and I (and Jag, who is just a day or two off) are cycle twins this month. Sorry about your toothache! Hope you can get in to see the dentist soon.

Femara day 2 update: Mild hot flashes continue. Headache, but I’m not sure whether that’s sinus related or Femara related. No other symptoms to report! Sinus surgery in 2 days!

Post # 16
3773 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

@MrsMaine:  My first period after my MC was terrible too. It made me feel a little glad I had it just to get rid of all that old lining and move on with a clean slate.

I am CD26. No real knews here. Have a feeling AF will be appearing just in time for vacation next week. Bleh.

I really can’t believe we are onto part 3. I have a feeling we will get so many BFP soon!

The topic ‘The 6 Months & Up Club: Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors