(Closed) The 6 Months & Up Club – Pt. 2

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@panterapeach: Thanks…that’s really sweet.

Post # 4
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hello-

Looks like i will be joining you ladies.

Some background… Darling Husband and I have been TTC going into our 8th cycle. Prior to TTC we were NTNT for about 4 months. In 2007 my PCP diagnosed me with PCOS, after changing PCP’s in 2010 my new PCP said she disagreed with the diagnosis, and left me standing there scratching my head in confusion. So I thought everything was fine… obviously I was pretty naive in the whole situation. I havent been temping, but have been tracking my AF and been OK about checking my CM.

I am seeing the RE for the first time on Jan 4th and am freaking out a little. I had a whole slew of paper work to fill out and just finished going through it. I feel like (after reading your updates ladies) I am not as well versed or prepaired for my appointment, but most of all I am just scared they are 1. going to say there is something really wrong with me, or 2. to keep trying for a few more months and “relax and hope for the best”

I was really really nervous to post on here because saying it out loud makes it real…

Post # 5
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@panterapeach:  Such a sweetheart 🙂 Thanks for the new thread.

Post # 6
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@panterapeach: Aww, thank you!  I can’t help but smile and get an extra ray of hope from seeing you on the baby boards with your little miracle!

@cheert16: Hey there!  Welcome!  I don’t know much about PCOS but some of the ladies on this board have it, so I’m sure they will be able to help you with info.  I haven’t seen an RE yet either, but don’t be worried about your appointment.  If you have any questions, just ask away and someone here should be able to help you! 

Post # 7
1434 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@cheert16: if they tell you to keep trying and relax…punch them in the face. The whole purpose of an RE is to GET YOU PREGNANT A.S.A.P & AT ANY COST! They’ll be aggressive:) and if they aren’t: you’ve gota be. This is your future baby we’re talkn bout:)

Post # 8
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@cheert16: Welcome!  My family doc just told me to “relax and just keep trying” and I did want to punch them in the fax.  However, I doubt an RE would tell you that – getting you pregnant is their job!  Good luck!

Post # 9
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@cheert16: Welcome to our little group! I’m sorry that you have to join us but you’ll find that this group of ladies is amazingly supportive! For your visit to the RE I’d try to focus on getting some diagnostic tests done to figure out whether you are or are not dealing with PCOS or something else so that the RE can move forward with proper treatment. Good luck!

Post # 10
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

A new thread is good news – flipping through 14 pages of comments was getting a little cumbersome. Thanks, @panterapeach.

@cheert16 – Welcome to our group – so sorry you have to be here. Hopefully your RE helps you out – like other posters have said, it is their job to get you pregnant.

In my world, things are sort of waiting around. I got a positive OPK yesterday and today, so I’m just waiting for the temp spike to confirm ovulation. Then I’m waiting for about three more weeks…

Hope you’re all doing well!

Post # 11
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Hullo lovelies. 🙂

Oh how you make me smile. Seriously, just imagining a whole board full of ladies smacking my stubborn ovaries about… oh, it made me laugh. I needed that this morning. Can’t they get the frigging message already?

CD20 today… 11 days of high… and a temperature plateau. *head desk*

Post # 12
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@jaguar: I’m sorry girly 🙁 How’s the house stuff going??

Post # 13
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@jaguar: So sorry. That’s ridiculously frustrating. If there’s no O this time, will the RE finally increase your dose of Clomid to something more intimidating to your ovaries? Still got my fingers crossed that something will happen for you this cycle – CD20 isn’t too late.

Post # 14
3773 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

@Running Elley: Glad your labs look so good. I hope you get your sticky one soon, you have been through so much.

@MrsMaine: Glad things are finally slowing down for you:)

Today my husbaand called to tell me that his co-worker’s wife is pregnant again. She is due in July, when I would have been due. It is so stupid to be upset, but I lost it a little. Any other month and I would have been fine. We had speculated that she was pregnant already, but July, REALLY. I want my July baby, I want it back. I want to go back to early  November whenI was going to be a hottie July mommy. Urg, I hate 2011 and the whole month of July.

Post # 15
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@ieatunicorns: I’m so sorry that it’s been a rough day. I’ve been having an emotional week too, one of my best friends has a due date within a week of my original due date in March and seeing her in the third trimester right now is super rough. I feel you. How are you doing physically? Have you been cleared to try again?

Post # 16
3773 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

@Running Elley: I am having my HCG drawn tomorrow and then we do my work up. My doc said only one cycle off so we can start this cycle. This period was really bad. I originally was going to throw caution to the wind and if we got pregnant then so be it, but I am kind of glad I had this period just to get rid of all the old lining. Fertility friend freaked out when I put in all my info from the last month and a half, so I guess it is back to square one charting wise.

The topic ‘The 6 Months & Up Club – Pt. 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors