(Closed) The 7/15/13 Waiting List

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi Ladies! I’m hoping number #138 won’t be waiting much longer. While on vacation my Future Mother-In-Law gifted us her heirloom 1ct pear diamond and it is absolutley beautiful! We have already started looking for the perfect  setting and I’m hoping it won’t be much longer. I am so excited!  

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!! 

Post # 48
1185 posts
Bumble bee

Wow! #254 when I started at the end of June! Yay for all the bees getting wanted jewelry!

Post # 49
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Currently at #166 and about two months left till the big day! I actually had to take a 3 month break from Weddingbee and from talking/thinking about weddings in general. Focused on other things and decided that it will come when it will come. Surprisingly enough my boyfriend kept bringing the subject up! And now we have the ring, and I’m expecting him to propose on our September vacation.

Post # 50
2 posts
Wannabee

Please add me Smile

Thank you!

Post # 51
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Our church and then at The Garden Room for the reception

Please add me to the list? Thank you! Smile

Post # 53
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Special congrats to Vegan!! I have a special place in my heart for all of my single digit sisters!! Finally broke into the top 5!! Maybe it will be my lucky number. 😉

Post # 54
135 posts
Blushing bee

Please add me to the list 🙂

Post # 55
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I’m so excited for the next list.. I feel like I’m getting closer and closer 🙂 my waiting drink has been caramel lattes and waiting food… raspberry cheesecake.

The topic ‘The 7/15/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors