(Closed) The 7/8/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 18
1001 posts
Bumble bee

For the Waiting Food, I love Mae Ploy Chili Sauce!  It’s not exactly a hot sauce (though it is a bit spicy/has a little bite).  It’s a spicy-sweet chili sauce.

Post # 19
1350 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Congrats to everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sigh, I shall be on the list for eternity, I swear!

Post # 20
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi Bees! Just wanted to say I can’t wait to hear all of your future proposal stories!

I’m not longer waiting, but in honor of this weeks “nail art” I wanted to share my 4th of July nails!

Post # 21
849 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m 218! I was 222 last week so I am making progress ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Guess it’s time to ask to be added to the list.

Thanks!

Post # 23
1459 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

View original reply
@pineapplez17:  they are awesome!

I’m a non-mover at 162 *sob* seems lie there were a fair few proposals this week! Congratulations girls ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks go to aquamarine as always x

View original reply
@aithinne:  i know we’re both rivals for the top spot :3 but I’m looking forward to (probably) becoming your list neighbour at some point XD

Post # 24
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
@MaidMarian:  We can be neighbors and rivals. It works for me. I’ll be just as happy when you get engaged as I will be when anyone else does. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
365 posts
Helper bee

Yay I didn’t move!

Post # 26
3051 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Can you please add me to the waiting list?? We’re talking about somewhere around 6-8 months from now! Thank you!

Post # 27
337 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@pineapplez17:  wow that’s some nail art right there! did you paint them yourself?

Post # 28
337 posts
Helper bee

I’m #300 yay!!! idk why but I liked that number hehe

Waiting Food: I love any chipotle hot sauce, it adds a smokey-hot flavor to anything!

Waiting Drink: Coffee! can’t live without it.

Waiting Nail Polish: I have hot pink nails with blue glitter over it, wish I would have taken a pic before it started chipping, now Im’ thinking of what to do next. 

Post # 29
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@cherriesandcream:  I did! It took awhile, but I’ve been doing crazy things on my nails since at least middle school (so like 15 years). I’m even pretty good with my left hand!

Post # 30
7199 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

Awww… another week of no moving! Congrats to all the newer bees!!

I had crazy nail art going on LAST week for the 4th. This week I’m working on strengthening my nails, so I’ve got OPI Nail Envy on and I’m following the instructions to a T. Put on 2 coats on Saturday. Another today. Will follow up with one coat every other day and see if I can keep my nails looking good cause they are at the length right now where they’d normally start breaking!

Post # 31
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I have been reading posts on the bee for weeks now, and just decided to finally create this account! My boyfriend and I will celebrate our 6 year dating anniversary later this year, and are planning to get engaged by the end of 2014. I would love to be added to the list!

Thanks <3

The topic ‘The 7/8/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors