(Closed) The 8/19/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
708 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@LoveBugBee:  Pink guava, though I am intrigued by that pineapple guava.

Post # 19
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Started at 305 a month ago, was at 290 last week now i’m #281. Over 20 bees in one month!! WOW! By the end of the year i’ll be in the 100’s.

Great job keeping the list!

Post # 20
166 posts
Blushing bee

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you for keeping the list up!

In October I’ll have been on the list for a YEAR! I’m thinking I’ll be in the 40’s when he finally proposes!?

Post # 21
3461 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

189! AH. I can’t believe how many bee’s are getting engaged! Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 22
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Enoch Turner School House

Could I be added. I thought it was coming soon, so I wouldn’t bother getting on the list…. it’s been at least 3 months so I might as well see how far I can get πŸ™‚ 

Post # 23
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

#150!

View original reply
@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks for being an awesome list keeper! πŸ™‚ We appreciate your hard work and dedication.

Hopefully, I’ll be off the list in mid October, but definitely no later than February.

Post # 24
1186 posts
Bumble bee

I’m drinking an iced chai tea latte from Starbucks and eating plain yogurt with fresh strawberries. Not much left of the summer! I can’t believe I started at 272 and am now down to 226! That’s a lot of rings! 

My sweetie has apparently been sending pictures of rings to his best friend πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ So excited that he’s really starting to get ready!

Post # 25
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Hello!

So neat to finally figure out what all of this ‘waiting list’ talk is all about πŸ™‚

I would love to be added to the list if I could..my SO and I have started discussing rings veeery seriously and I am getting very excited! I stumbled upon the site about a week ago and I am hooked πŸ™‚

Thank you for maintaining such a great way for people to share in each other’s happiness!

Post # 26
1459 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Number 141! πŸ˜€ I’m really enjoying these summer engagements ladies, keep ’em coming! And many many congratulations to those that are engaged ^^ best wishes to the rest of us still waiting.

Thank you for doing such wonderful job with the list, aquamarine, I am so irrationally excited about the clean up list! I’m not sure what I’d do but if you could use any kind of help sorting it out I’d be honoured to volunteer πŸ™‚ 

Post # 27
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

#258! Thanks for updating the list!!

Post # 28
547 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

#249 for me πŸ™‚ Currently eating a jam donut, drinking peach iced tea and wearing Essie Lovie Dovie ( haha, how apt!)

Post # 29
1460 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Classique:  You never know-the list moves slower at the top! I hope you guessed right!

Post # 30
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

#326… wonder how far i’ll move up before it happens!! i’m drinking an orange powerade zero (have a cold, booooo!), and wearing Essie ‘Jamaica Me Crazy’… which SO is doing by making me wait! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 31
1460 posts
Bumble bee

Wooo hooo #201. Come on y’all-I’m trying to get into those “hunnits” lol

I never officially joined the shut it up pact…you think it’s appropriate to urge him to get me off this list before clean up? hahaha jk.

@somethingaquamarine:  you are the best list-keeper, seriously. It’s so big!

The topic ‘The 8/19/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors