(Closed) The 8/19/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

323… so excited to be on the list! I’m eating fruits and veggies to get healthy (and in shape for a wedding dress.. too soon?!). I’m trying to SIU and let my boyfriend do his thing – he’s getting dinner with my dad this week! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 33
4522 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

#111 may be it for me! We are at the 12 day mark of the countdown, and over the last week I have noticed a lot of whispering going on between him and our male friends. One friend of mine told me that my BF most definitely told her BF his plan…and that her BF wouldn’t tell her anything :-p

View original reply
@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you!!

View original reply
@QuirkySocialite:  LMAO!

View original reply
@MexiPino:  We need to make a SIUP for my BF, who is enjoying the *hell* out of teasing me. πŸ˜‰

Post # 34
1350 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Wow, I am at #120.  I will be in double digits before I know it.  Congrats to all the newly engaged bees.

Post # 35
105 posts
Blushing bee

#320…thanks for adding me to the list!

Post # 36
3245 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Yiiiiikes, I’m #17 now. Egad!!!

Luckily there has been concrete progress (even though I wasn’t supposed to know). . . I saw my SO’s email inbox last week by mistake, and my SO was emailing with one of the jewelers I told him about!!

We are going on a vacation to the mountains where neither of us have been before, starting on Thursday. I don’t think it’s possible that a ring has already been custom-made and sent in the mail in time for this, but there is a small chance! He made it clear to me that he likes moissanite, as do I, and the jeweler in question would have to be asked for a custom ring if she were to use moissanite. I’m just trying so hard to not get my hopes up because it is frustrating to hope for that and be let down when all you want to do is enjoy your hard-earned vacation!

Post # 38
881 posts
Busy bee

Please take me off the list, I’m engaged!

Post # 39
25 posts
Newbee

Sadly still on this list πŸ™ The ring is purchased and floating around somewhere… every time I think he’s going to do it I’m disappointed! Theres only so many manicures I can get, honey! Okay enough of the rant, I’m hoping for it this week… We do have our maternity/couple professional photo shoot on Thursday so maybe sometime before then?? A girl can dream. ANYWAYS-

Eating: Chocolate and Strawberry cake. Yum. 

Drinking: Diet Coke (to counter-balance all that cake, naturally).

Nails: Deep red toes to ring in fall and blush nails with glitter tips. 

Lets do this ladies!

Post # 40
7199 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@badabing88: LOL Punk. I would be VERY tempted to tell him “Oh… you like teasing with your big surprise, don’t you? Well…. maybe my answer will be a surprise, asshole!” πŸ˜›

Post # 41
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
@MexiPino:  
View original reply
@badabing88:  I’ve actually told my SO he can’t nibble on my ear until I have a sparkly. (I HATE it, but he likes to do it.) I’m withholding that until he caves. LOL

Post # 42
7199 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@aithinne:  LMAO. We were joking about him getting “free milk” last night. He said I get free boba (my favorite drink, which he brings home regularly) so it’s fair. I have now declared that he doesn’t get any “milk and cookies” (HA!) on days I don’t get boba. πŸ˜›

Post # 44
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Charleston, SC

Moving up rapidly here! Congrats to all these lovely ladies on their engagments =)

Eating raw veggies and hummus (my fave!)

Drinking plain old water (but craving a huge sweet tea!)

Wearing Butter nail polish in “Kerfuffle”! My current peachy pink obsession…I’m desperately hanging on to summer

Post # 45
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
@MexiPino:  That’s hysterical. If we lived together I could totally do something like that, but *sadface*. That’s awesome that you can joke about it.

Post # 46
7199 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@aithinne:  LOL It’s bullshit anyway because I initiated last night. πŸ˜› Oh well….

The topic ‘The 8/19/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors