(Closed) The 8/19/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Hi everyone!! =]

Kinda new, I’ve been lurking for a while and decided to join. My SO and I started dating when I was a sophomore in HS. Its going to be 8 yrs next month so I think we might be ready to take the next step soon.

@somethingaquamarine: could I please be added to the list. Thanks!

Post # 50
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Wow!! I moved up 5 spots. So wonderful to see so many engaged bees 🙂

I’m currently eating strawberries and drinking lemon ice tea. My waiting nails are Electronic Blue by Calvin Klein.

Post # 52
459 posts
Helper bee

Please add me to the list! 7 year anniversary with my SO next week…patiently (or really not quite so patiently) waiting…

Post # 55
2268 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh God, I’m at number 97. I’m sure I started at 200-and-something.

Congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!

Post # 57
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Waiting Food: I am eating a fruit and fat free yogurt partfait. Skipped the pound cake being served at work! Win!

Waiting Drink: Diet Snapple Half ‘n Half. Half lemonade, half iced tea. ALL GOOOOOD.

Waiting Nails: My favorite go-to shade. “Brilliant Bordeaux” a deep burgundy. Makes me want to switch my waiting drink to red wine!

I’m #306 this week but I know I’ll drop down next time. So many newly engaged bees! Congrats all!

Post # 58
247 posts
Helper bee

#232.

I have a recurring fear that Ill get to #1 and stay there until I start adopting thousands of cats..

Post # 60
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Whoops! double-posted.

Post # 61
1210 posts
Bumble bee

#40 and still waiting! I really have absolutely no clue of when hes going to do it. I keep thinking it might be the time, and then its not. But I know he has the ring in his hot little hands, so I’m just not-so-patiently waiting and trying not to ruin any surprises he has in store. Hopefully sooner rather than later – I don’t know how he can stand keeping this secret for so long (hes had the ring since April)!

The topic ‘The 8/19/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors