(Closed) The 8/19/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 62
67 posts
Worker bee

Being on the waiting list has calmed my nerves alot about waiting.

Thanks Smile

Post # 63
178 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@undercoverjoan:  I have the exact same fear. I actually fear everyone on this site will get their proposal and it will be a waiting list of 1.

Post # 64
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m new to this site – can you please put me on this list? I’m very patiently waiting (well, being as patient as I can!) ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 65
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Wow #79 now…still waiting!

Post # 66
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I can’t believe I’ve already gone up nearly 40 places! Congrats to all the bee’s who’ve helped me move! LOL.

This week we will be eating: Birthday Cake!!! I love making cakes, but only go big for my SO’s birthday. I’m making an amazing chocolate cake! 

My waiting drink is also water, 

View original reply
@CarolinaPeach13:. I’m going to get a 30 day pass for hot yoga starting Monday, so water it is!

Bare finger nails up in here, but I have cobalt blue toenails. 

Post # 67
1 posts
Wannabee
Post # 68
246 posts
Helper bee

If you could please add me ๐Ÿ™‚ Been with my BF for 2.6 years and have discussed marriage. Just waiting for the proposal!

Post # 69
247 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@fall2014:   nearly my twin – 3 years next month.. he is cutting it bloody fine… If that doesnt prompt a proposal…. Ill have to make sure I enjoy it either way Undecided

Post # 70
595 posts
Busy bee

Oy vey I have a feeling my name will be on this list for quite some time to come…

Post # 71
288 posts
Helper bee

in the 70s now.  wonder how many spaces the clean up will take me up ๐Ÿ™‚ congrats to all newly engaged bees

Post # 72
291 posts
Helper bee

Please add me to the list. We SO (I bought it with his card on behalf of him) bought the ring and mossy, waiting on Mark Morrell to complete and post it to us SO then more waiting. I’ve been told – I can’t collect it from the post office & I can’t peep or look at it till “it” happens.

We’ve been together for 6 years and 3 months… i’ve been waiting for a 2 years since I was seriously ready.

Waiting Food: Roast vege and a chocolate frog

Waiting Drink: Hazelnut coffee

Waiting Nails: I have for the past month been growing my nails, I am a biter so it’s hard to not stress and bite them all off. Preparing my nails for when it happens he he. Yesterday they were matt charcoal colour, today they are clear (charcoal was chipping off)… I might do them on the weekend again

Post # 73
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@somethingaquamarine: Ok I’m doing it, can I please be added to the list? ๐Ÿ™‚ I keep wanting to get added but then I’m nervous I’ll wind up at #1 until the end of time! i’m manning up tho, hopefully bf (who just got a new job wooooot!!) will pop the question between now and this time next year!!

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! SO EXCITING!

Post # 74
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

Can’t believe I’m #75 already!  SO and I are headed to Curacao for vacation/my birthday celebration Aug 25th and I SO hope I will come back with a proposal story of my own. I want him to put me out of my misery already! LOL!  And to show you how non-traditional we are, while on vacation, we have 4 appointments to meet with venues to choose from for our 8/15/2015 destination wedding!  I also found a great deal on save the dates that I couldn’t pass up (99 STDs for $6.49 after shipping!) and we have a template for our DIY passport invitations (Thanks to Vanessa’s Destination Wedding Invitations tutorial).  So everything is DONE! I just need him to pop the question.  He already told me in not so uncertain terms that the cost of the trip is setting him back so just know he’ll propose before June 30, 2014 but I read into that to also mean, don’t expect it anytime soon because my pockets need to recover after the dent this vacation has put in it. Undecided  And it is in that area that he seems to want to be traditional and actually have a ring to pop the question.  I actually don’t think I would care in the least. I just want to be able to call him “My Fiance” and not feel like a phony.  The promise is more important to me than the metal on my finger. 

Is it just me? 

Post # 75
246 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@undercoverjoan:  Ha we will have to keep each other updated!!! I am hoping for a bday engagement as our birthdays are only a day apart and we have had a hellacious year… it would be nice to start our 31/32nd year on a positive note ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 76
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi!  Can I be added to the list please?  My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, 4 months, and 6 days…but who’s counting, right?

The topic ‘The 8/19/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors