Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Can I be added?

Post # 48
578 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
@lovelymuse:  Yep I totally agree! I’ve noticed lot of people come out in the 100s which is so exciting. I’m currently at #155, so I hope I will be lucky enough to be one of those bees

Post # 49
13 posts
Newbee

Add me to the list please πŸ™‚

Post # 50
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’m brand new here! Can I be added to the list? πŸ™‚ We ordered the ring yesterday so now it’s a waiting game till I get it!

Post # 51
50 posts
Worker bee

Is it too late to be added to the list? Thanks! πŸ™‚

Post # 52
232 posts
Helper bee

Can I be added to the list please? πŸ™‚

Post # 53
80 posts
Worker bee

Add me please! It seems to be bringing ladies luck πŸ™‚

Post # 54
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

#138 is off the list as of last Thursday! *happy dance*

Best of luck to all the waiting bees – I’m pretty sure this list does work wonders.

Post # 55
6 posts
Newbee

Please could I be added to the list? 

He’s a beautiful, shy, awkward romantic guy but he finds it difficult to speak about emotions. I want to be with him forever though, he truly understands my weird ways but doesn’t let me walk all over him, sort of wiser than his nearly 30 years. He knows I believe in marriage, we’ve known each other 2 years and been together for about a year (with a break in between as I was being unreasonable and he was uncertain). That just made us both realise how much we missed each other though.

The other day he was talking about our favourite hotel in Cornwall, and how he’d like to have an event there where all our friends and family got together. Could just be imagining it, maybe just a birthday party idea, but it feels like he could propose next year. He’s just got a job overseas back in his home in Northern Ireland (I told him to go for it and we’ll meet up every weekend as I live in England) but depending how that goes, I’d join him next summer. 

Post # 56
1059 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

I would like to be added to the list please!Embarassed

Post # 57
1059 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

View original reply
@MaryMee:  Good luck! Hopefully it comes soon!

Post # 58
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Would love to be added to the waiting list!  Thanks!

Post # 59
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

May I be added please? 

Post # 60
6 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added to the list please πŸ™‚ We’ve got a month and year for our wedding set, but I’m still waiting for the proposal and the ring. It was supposed to happen last month, but… It turns out rings cost money.

The topic ‘The 9/16/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors