(Closed) The All-New Waiting & Engaged List! 6-27-10

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Yay! So fun seeing so many name crossed off the list! One thing though, yrret107 got married last year! 🙂

Post # 4
1030 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hahah I LOVE the new chronological list 🙂

Post # 5
1736 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Can you please add me to the list? 🙂

Post # 6
1106 posts
Bumble bee

The new list is beautiful.. just makes me sick seeing my name on here still.

Post # 7
2289 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Oh I love the new list. Must have taken a lot of effort. Here’s to another waiting week.

Post # 8
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

you’re amazing! great job!!

Post # 9
1298 posts
Bumble bee

I love the new list it’s just like the on one pricescope it’s numbered also.  I hope being the list keeper  brings you as much luck as the previous ones.

Post # 10
79 posts
Worker bee

Please add me to the waiting list.  Can’t wait to asked to be crossed off!!

Post # 11
1032 posts
Bumble bee

Wonderful job on the list! I love how you included the proposal stories for the newly crossed off girls, and congrats on being a Busy Bee! Woo Hoo!! 🙂

Post # 12
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

OMGOOOSSHH LMM the list looks fantastic! So personalized..aww I love it!! Its so surreal seeing my name crossed off :)) Keep your head up ladies and be there for each other! Stay positive!!! Every day that passes is one less on the list 😉

Post # 13
1106 posts
Bumble bee

I think the luck of the listholder passed me I kept the list for three months.. so did the engagement chicken luck.. I made that memorial weekend. UGH!

Post # 14
4355 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Love it! Great work.

Post # 15
2409 posts
Buzzing bee

woohoo! i’m number 1. hey wait a minute…lol.

i’m on vacation visiting the mister so i haven’t been around but congrats fuschiasparkles! i’ll have to go back through the boards to find your announcement!

thanks for for picking up the list littlemissmango. here’s hoping the magic rubs off for you too

Post # 16
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Please add me as well!

The topic ‘The All-New Waiting & Engaged List! 6-27-10’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors