(Closed) The BEEgest Loser —-> t. IX – week 2 winner & week 3 support!

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I forgot to post my numbers but I stayed at 146 so no loss and thankfully no gain.  I had surgery on monday so I’ve been pretty lazy all week but I’ll be back to working out as usual this week.

Post # 4
3763 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Sorry i am late! I was at 151.7 last weigh-in (started at  153.5) and weighed in today at 150.9. 

Good work ladies!!

Post # 5
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I forgot to post mine too, but I have my family with me this week! I was up to 166.8 this week from 165.4, but that’s ok because I have eaten not as well and haven’t been to the gym this week–but as I see my family MAYBE twice a year, I felt the gym could be sacrificed for one week to spend more time with them. Congrats to all the ladies this week! Good job! I’m on the board again as of tomorrow 🙂

Post # 6
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Great job again this week ladies! We are halfway! 

Post # 7
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Great job everyone! 

Post # 8
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

yay!!!

Everyone did great this week!!

Post # 9
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I did so bad that I don’t even get my percentage calculated? So sad… congrats to everyone that did awesome though! I’m currently starving but can’t eat. My wisdom teeth or something are coming in and I can barely open my mouth to talk. I had to smush a banana and pb&j sandwhich to be able to eat at all today. So painful! I’ve got to figure out something to eat for dinner or Ill pass out during Insanity tonight

Post # 10
586 posts
Busy bee

@Mrs.Mittens:  I just want to check you got the right starting weight for me because my percent lost should have been about 1.03%

@futurewiddy:  Sorry to hear you are in pain, I hope you feel better soon.

Post # 12
1434 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Although I’m trying to stick to weighing in once per week, due to the disappointing weight loss this week (0.6 pounds) I checked this weekend and this morning, and I’m down more than that.  I think I was for some reason retaining water on Friday.  So yay, looking forward to a bigger loss this Friday!!

I have to say, I’ve given up on Insanity (well, at least the schedule).  I was just borrowing it to try from my brother, so I didn’t spend any money.  I’m really enjoying my daily hour workout on the elliptical, with some Zumba classes thrown in there (1 rest day per week, this week it’s tomorrow), and I figure I’m going to stick with what I enjoy, so I want to keep it up.  I look forward to my gym time, and I was NOT looking forward to Insanity.  But good luck to those of you sticking with it, it’s definitely tough!

Post # 14
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

chicken kebobs are marinating in the fridge. they already look so yummy! i cannot wait for dinner tonight:)

Post # 15
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I feel like I ate really poorly this weekend. In reality it was only Saturday that I went a lot over my calorie limit, but it was mostly bread/carbs. Yesterday wasn’t too terrible but I was definitely right at my limit. Tonight my dinner was really heavy, and even though I’m still about 200 calories under my limit, I feel really full and kind of gross.

And I didn’t wake up to work out this morning…blah. I will work out tonight, I will work out tonight, I will work out tonight…

Post # 16
408 posts
Helper bee

@MsYankee:  I know a lot of girls like the Insanity workout, but my trainer did tell me it wasn’t actually a ‘healthy’ workout, and honestly it sounds like you have something you like way better already going for you! Keep it up 🙂

I really had a long week, I love my family and I hate having them stay in my house LOL. But I’m SO glad they came, honestly. It just throws me out of whack–no workouts last week and no calorie counting. I’m honestly surprised I only gained 2 lbs total. Today I got back on it and my old trainer is teaching a new morning class so cross your fingers I’m gonna attempt a morning workout! Holy crap I can’t believe I just said that 😉

@Mrs.Mittens:  Is your husband Cuban? Our best man is Puerto Rican and his mom and sister make fabulous dishes!

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —-> t. IX – week 2 winner & week 3 support!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors