(Closed) The BEEgest Loser —-> t. VI – week 1 winner & week 2 support thread!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Ooo good challeng this week πŸ™‚ I really need to start working on my arms…they’ve never looked this bad before.  Hmph.  Yell

Congratulations to all the losers this week!  & Hope everyone has a great week!

Post # 5
5295 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

woooo congrats to Lindsey!

I have a feeling I won’t do nearly as well this week! Too many night appointments taking up my evening workouts πŸ™  Good luck to everyone!

Post # 6
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Mrs.Mittens: can I get added for week 2? πŸ™‚  Thanks!!!

Post # 10
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Mrs.Mittens: No worries…I didn’t have an impressive week anyways! πŸ˜‰  I was 144 to start and 143 on 1/16…just in case you dont want to scroll through looking for me! πŸ™‚

Post # 12
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

My SO is out for Mexican food and margaritas with friends of ours and I am so jealous! I however am sitting in the parking lot getting ready to start boot camp. Oh why can’t this just be easy?  Hope everyone is doing well today and showing some will power because this is oh so hard at times! 

Post # 13
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Congrats Lindsey! πŸ™‚  Keep up the great work.

I’ve been kinda slacking over the last couple days.  My diet/counting calories is going decent but its my workouts that are slowing down.  Bah, sometimes its hard to keep motivated.  I have a feeling this week isn’t going to be that great for me.

I want to do wedding planning/research now..  But I’m going to drag my butt off the computer and do that challenge and run on the treadmill for a while.  Then have dinner and come back on here.  Deal. haha.

Post # 14
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

wow! Awesome job ladies!

Post # 16
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Ok, I’m going to do that workout right now. 

I really need to get my act together.

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —-> t. VI – week 1 winner & week 2 support thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors