(Closed) The BEEgest Loser —-> t.IX – week 1 winner & week 2 support thread!

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Awesome job ladies!

Post # 4
1429 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Congrats everyone!

Post # 6
1434 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats ladies! This is super motivating – I was 3rd in my office one and 4th here – going to work hard this week to move up to #1 in both! :o)

Post # 7
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yayyy! Does someone want to explain how I use the avatar? My insanity DVD’s came today! I was sooo excited to get home and do them right away, but wonderful fiance had dinner ready when I walked in the door. So, now Im digesting but I will do Insanity day one today! Woohoo!

Post # 9
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Great job ladies!!!!!!

Post # 10
258 posts
Helper bee

I just did the fit test. Want.To.Die. I don’t know how I’m going to work out before work tomorrow. I’m going to be dead the rest of the day!

Post # 11
586 posts
Busy bee

Went for a run on Sat. since it was so nice outside then met up with my brother at a park to walk trails with a few other people and it was a much longer walk than I was expecting. My legs were so sore it hurt to walk both Sun. and Mon. but it didn’t hurt as much if a walked more than a few steps so I went to the gym last night to just walk it out and I’m feeling much better today. Maybe I’ll actually do a workout tonight.

Post # 12
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

made it to ONEderland this morning. i have been right on the edge the last few days and this morning the scale said 198! i still have a long way to go but this little achievement makes me want to push harder!

Post # 14
258 posts
Helper bee

@mattsgirl813:  Congrats! That’s so awesome! Now keep working so you can stay there!

I just did my next Insanity video. I have a genetic disorder so I have crappy knees and ankles. I have to cheat the moves with jumping in them but it was still an awesome workout! Instead of the squat jumps I just do quick squats and stretch as far up as I can. OMG I’m so tired!

Anyone who wants to order Insanity but was put off by the price, I ordered from homefitnesshero.com. I only paid $57 with shipping! I was a little scared of what I was going to get in the mail for 1/3 of the normal price, but it’s the real thing. It came sealed in the plastic and everything!

Post # 15
586 posts
Busy bee

@Mrs.Mittens:  I had spur of the moment stuff come up so I didn’t get a chance to  post it but I’m still at 146, maybe this week it will go down.

Post # 16
408 posts
Helper bee

@mattsgirl813:  That’s great! Yay for ONEderland 🙂

@Mrs.Mittens:  So glad you are alive and well 🙂 And you know even if the gym at your place leaves a little to be desired, it’s still nice to have in a pinch!

My mom flew in yesterday…we went to cheesecake factory (she doesn’t have one anywhere around her, so this was a big deal) and I ate grilled salmon and green beans. HOLY CRAP I really did. I still was at 167.6 this morning *insert crying face here* but seriously….for eating out 5 times in 4 days….I will take it, ladies. I will take it.

Today I have gotten my butt in gear and eaten really healthy foods and my system can totally tell! My stomach still feels heavy but not as terrible as yesterday. I hope everyone is having a good week!

Also, can’t wait to do the fitness challenge!

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —-> t.IX – week 1 winner & week 2 support thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors