(Closed) The BEEgest Loser —-> t.X – week 2 winner & week 3 support!

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1755 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Congrats to everybody! Smile

Post # 4
1091 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

eek! I’m the beegest loser ๐Ÿ™‚ Everyone did a good job this week, let’s keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

sigh… This is the second time I’ve been left out of the winner thread. I feel so unloved haha Congrats anna!! That’s an awesome percentage loss!

I’ve gotta get back on track tomorrow. Got some bad news today and ate everything in sight. Fiance left for a fishing trip today so hopefully eating healthy will be easier without him here. 

Post # 6
5296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

ahhhhhhhh I forgot to weigh in! Whatevs, it was slightly higher than last week, but I walked (shopping) for 9.5 hours today. 

We leave for our road trip on Wednesday and will be eating and drinking delicioiusness for 8 days. So I won’t be able to weigh in next week, and probably won’t want to the next week! (which might be an off week?) Good luck ladies!

Post # 8
258 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs.Mittens:  gahh, LAST time it was because you changed the word document or something. I’m feeling neglected! :oP

So far so good for the day. I had a bagel with butter for a late breakfast, some peaches as a snack, and I just finished a chip-less taco salad for dinner. I’ve still got like 200 calories left for the day and I haven’t even worked out yet. Hopefully I don’t have a meltdown and eat everything in sight. I did get some new granola bars at the grocery store tonight that I realllly want to try. Even if I cave, I’ll still be fine on calories. 

So health question. Apparently 1200 calories is the least amount you should eat in order to not put your body into “starvation mode”. That has been my calorie limit since I started mfp, when I was 11 pounds heavier. I guess it can’t tell me to go any lower. Do you think it would be detrimental to my health to put myself on a 1100 calorie limit in order to lose weight quicker? 

Post # 10
258 posts
Helper bee

I feel like half the time, I’m only eating to make sure I hit 1200. Like yesterday, I ate relatively healthy except for the butter on my bagel, no biggie imo, but I was only at like 1000 calories by the end of the day. I wasn’t hungry but I ate a 140 calorie granola bar anyway. I still didn’t hit 1200 calories and if I would’ve eaten anymore I wouldve been miserable full trying to fall asleep. Maybe I won’t limit myself to 1200 calories, but if I don’t hit it then I won’t force myself to eat. This is all of course dependant on the fact that I don’t eat the way I have the last 2 weeks. I had NO problem hitting 1200, but I was eating junk.

Post # 11
1755 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I had to post this somewhere.  I’m feeling really good because I realized today I’ve built my walking program back up to not only where it before my mom’s heart problems and getting sidetracked, but I’ve pushed several blocks past it and am steadily adding at least half a block every day!

When she was sick and I had to run her business I got really off track while I struggled to hold things together, but I finally feel like I’m really back on track and like I’m getting somewhere now that I’m pushing further. 

Post # 13
258 posts
Helper bee

I just did the math and I have to lose 1.2 pounds a week, every week, until my wedding in order to hit my goal weight in time. Totally do-able right? I’m on track this week so far. I’ve lost 0.6 pounds since the last weigh in. Just gotta keep going! Work out time, then shower, and BED. I am so sleepy!

Post # 14
1429 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m back and ready to re join The Beegest loser again.

I took 3 weeks off my diet but I am now happily married and ready to get back into my routine. Hoping to lose 30 pounds by October and firm up as well.

Let me know when the next round begins and I will weigh in and joing y’all.

Post # 15
1091 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I still don’t believe my scale but I am seeing results in my clothing! the size 16 Jeans that barely fit a week ago are a bit loose now ๐Ÿ™‚ Today I am going to try 6 Week 6 Pack and hope it’s fun ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —-> t.X – week 2 winner & week 3 support!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors