(Closed) The BEEgest Loser —> week 1 winner & week 2 support thread

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
1429 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Holy cow! 8.7 pounds in 5 days!!! Congrats secondchances!

I can’t do math to save my life but I went from 179.2 to 177.0 Isn’t that 2.2 pounds lost? Sorry…I was just so happy to have lost two pounds…I thought.

Post # 6
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Wow!  Good job!

Post # 7
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

WOW Congrats secondchances! And Great job everyone!!!Laughing

Post # 8
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Ugh. I was up .4 this morning.  I’m getting my period at the end of the week, so I’m sure I’m just starting to bloat, but it’s still frustrating.  Hope everyone has a good day!

Post # 10
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am down another 1.5 lbs this morning! We did a bit of a workout last night but I ended up hurting my shoulder and stopped early. I feel like I am losing weight pretty evenly but I am not getting toned so I think once I start lifting weights more, I will gain some muscle weight which I’m ok with.

I have to say, I can’t wait for the cleanse portion of the advocare 24 day challange to be over! Tomorrow is the last day and then I can start adding some good carbs back in. Darling Husband and I have already decided we are having some pasta this week with turkey meatballs so I am going to buy Ezekiel pasta tonight (it has no flour in it). Oh how I have missed pasta the past 3 weeks!

Post # 11
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I was 237 even this morning after my work out. (up 1.6). I was not so good to myself this weekend, my friend was in town and I used it as an excuse.

Of all the restaurants around me at work (bw3s, wings and rings, o’charleys, applebees, chipotle, bob evans, steak n shake, penn station, mcdonalds), dows anyone know of a healthy lunch I can grab? I forgot to pack today.

Post # 12
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

applebees has a weight watchers menu. You could check that out!

Post # 13
842 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m hoping this week isn’t a big disappointment.  I have bad knees, and one was pretty sore yesterday so I worked from home in the afternoon and kept it elevated with ice and took some ibuprofen.  It seemed to work, but I didn’t want to make it worse so I skipped my monday night pilates class.  And this morning I had early meetings and wasn’t sure about my knee so no workout.  Maybe if I’m still feeling ok I’ll try to squeeze one in tonight.  I was planning on a C25k run today, but maybe I should just do some lower impact aerobics.  *sigh* IDK.

Post # 14
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I am really proud of myself, I turned down Arby’s for dinner last night!  Yesteraday I had a doughnut for breakfast (I know, I know), a salad with tuna for lunch, and a baked potato w/ chili for dinner.  Drank a coffee in the morning, water all day, and skim milk with dinner.  I also did a 30 minute work out last night.  Overall, I think I had a pretty successful day!

Today I had 1/2 packet of oatmeal for breakfast (I didn’t intend on only eating half but I was busy and it got cold and yucky LOL) and coffee with FF Creamer.  I have salad and tuna for lunch again and veggies and a banana for snacks.  I also plan on working out again tonight.  Dinner is up in the air so far.

How is everyone else doing?

Post # 15
656 posts
Busy bee

@KLloyd1 – good luck on the advocare 24 day challenge! I did it earlier this year and lost 12 pounds. I now take MNS 3 vitamin packs, use the meal replacement shakes, and spark up on a daily basis.

Post # 16
656 posts
Busy bee

@futuremrsb – low impact aerobics are great! high heart rate = cardio, but lower heart rate = weight loss 😀

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —> week 1 winner & week 2 support thread’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors