5296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

Congrats!

Post # 7
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Mrs.Mittens:  Congrats, don’t let it feel silly let it feel good!

Post # 8
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Mrs.Mittens:  congrats!  great job this week!

Onward and downward! 🙂

Post # 10
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I went shopping for a bridal shower dress yesterday and I normally would have worn a 14/16. Well the 14 was too big and I had to buy a size 12! Now that’s what I call motivation!

Post # 12
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Having a great week so far! Fit into a pair of jeans that were extremely tight the month before! I started eating clean on Saturday seems to be working!!

Post # 14
116 posts
Blushing bee

@finallytheone:  That’s awesome! It is such a good feeling! It defiantly gives me some added willpower for a couple days 🙂

@Mrs.Mittens:  I’m impressed! I have ZERO motivation when I am feeling under the weather.  Keep up the great work!

Post # 15
1429 posts
Bumble bee

Hey~ I keep forgetting to look in fitness for this thread. I am still stuck on the old Beegest loser and it used to be that we had till Monday to weigh in. I weighed myself today and I’m at 166.6

Although I hate the number (being superstitious and all) I am really happy cuz I lost a lot this past week. Last Monday I was at 172.8! I started a new diet called Turbocharged. I’m not following it excatly cuz it seems crazy but following it somewhat has helped a lot. 

So when is the official weigh in now? I want to keep playing and stay on track.

Edit~ I just re read the last weeks thread and it said we have till Monday morning to weigh in. I weigh myself every Monday at 11:00 am but I’m on Arizona time so I’m guessing that’s afternoon to most of y’all. I guess I’ll start weighing myself on Sunday to get my weight in on time.

Post # 16
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@luvmyDwight : I believe we are weighing on Fridays now.  I think the extra time was for the holiday season and until everyone was aware of when WI would be.

@mittens111211: ^correct me if I’m wrong?

Good job all the losing ladies!  I, uh, didn’t do so well this weekend…but, whatever I’m doing better today I guess.  All I can do is work on today…

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —-> week 2 winner & week 3 support thread’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors