(Closed) The BEEgest Loser —-> week 3 winner & week 4 support board

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yay great job everyone!!

I wish we could keep going! I joined a week late but it feels like time went by so fast! I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Post # 4
2759 posts
Sugar bee

Awww, so sad that I’m not on the list of losers πŸ™  Oh well! I will be next week. Congrats, everyone!

I’m doing really well today. Woke up early for once instead of continuing to hit snooze and got a full 20 oz. of water and a delicious breakfast of fresh cubed melon and blueberry Greek yogurt in me before my .8 mile walk to work. I love how calm and strong I feel when I’ve eaten well and gotten some exercise in the early morning!

SO excited, you guys: this time next week, I’ll be able to play Wii Fit at home! My gift to Fiance this year is a Wii + the balance board. So anxious for Christmas to get here so we can use it already πŸ˜€

Post # 5
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

good job everyone! I’ve basically stayed the same weight. Ebbed and flowed but not making a lot of process. I’ve started cutting out sugars and simple carbs just to see what would work for me.

We’re moving in two weeks, which means crazy packing and not a lot of home made food. Crossing my fingers that I don’t wreck myself!

Post # 6
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Congratulations ladies!

*SIGH* I hope I’m on the losers list this week!  I got on the scale this morning and it shows me down, hopefully it’ll stay that way!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Post # 8
743 posts
Busy bee

Yay!!!  Good job everyone!  

Last week was a really good week for me – i finally got below 200, fit into my old jeans, AND, when I got back to my parents house, I tried on my mom’s wedding dress (whichw as too tight to zip up over the summer) and IT FIT!

Here is to everyone keeping up the good habits over the holidays!

Post # 9
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I can’t stop snacking today!! I need to cut myself off until dinner. I’m not too worried about though…. I’m full now πŸ˜‰

I’m also sick. This should be an interesting week. I’ve read that it’s ok to work out when the sickness is in your neck and above. I basically just have a head cold so I think I’m fine to work out. I’m not going to push it though. I will go a little easier on myself.

Does anyone make new years resolutions? I am curious because this is a weight loss thread and that seems to be the standard resolution.

Post # 10
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ugh.  I went to a wedding Saturday night and have been off course since.  I just looked up how many calories were in the cookie I just ate and it was equal to the darn sandwich! 

Anyway,  I think I refound my motivation,  but I’m scared to weigh in this week.

Post # 12
168 posts
Blushing bee

Everyone, don’t beat yourself up if you slip! The worst thing to do is dwell on what you just ate, instead think about how you are going to change it. It is so hard to deprive yourself of what you “want,” but don’t we all “want” to be healthy more? We can do it!

Also, moderation is key. Its important for your calories to fluctuate a little bit so your body doesn’t go into starvation mode, thereby trying to store fat when it becomes available. I had a great workout last night and I’m getting ready to head to the gym soon. Keep up the great work everyone and keep moving forward πŸ™‚

Post # 14
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I have done pretty well food wise the last couple of days.  I didn’t work out yesterday but I managed to run 5 miles today.  I think that made up for yesterday. πŸ™‚

Post # 15
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Will you guys be doing another round after this one? I’d love to join in πŸ™‚

Post # 15
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Will you guys be doing another round after this one? I’d love to join in πŸ™‚

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —-> week 3 winner & week 4 support board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors