Post # 1
Alright ladies its week one!! This is the first weigh in for this round!! Can’t wait to hear about how all your weeks went!
- Please post last weeks weight and your current weight, don’t forget the tenths of a pound!
- What was good/bad/ugly about this past week?
- What are your goals for the coming week, have they changed?
Winners are determined by calculating your percentage of weight lost using this calculator
You have until 8.30pm Japan time Monday to weigh in (that’s 8.30am in NYC)
Post # 3
Last week: 72.3
This week: 71.5
Getting there. Need to exercise more and be stricter on my calories.
Post # 4
Last week: 337
This week: 337
A lot of stress, family stuff and eating on the run. I tried to choose healthy options but didn’t succeed always. Hoping to do much better this week and to work harder at staying on track.
Post # 5
Is it too late to jump in on this??
Post # 8
I’m jumping in like @Chrysoberyl
- This week: 121lbs – it was burger week 🙁
- Good: going up in weight renewed my drive to lose weight and tone up!
- Bad: I went shopping for summer clothes and realized I went up 2 sizes since last summer
- The Ugly: My FH is on a new fitness regime that requires him to eat a lot more calories to gain mass….a lot of yummy calories that I’m soooo jealous of.
Goal for this week: make a meal plan and STICK TO IT. Get some new gym clothes (that fit!) so I can feel better about myself while working out.
Post # 10
Last week was 167; however, I weighed myself this weekend and I was UP to 170. Weird because I didn’t eat anything bad. But I am BACK to 167 as of this morning. 0 lost, but I will take that over a gain.
Good: I worked out 3x last week.
Bad: I was busy the other 4 nights of the week so I couldn’t work out more often.
Goal this week: Lose 2+ pounds!
Post # 11
i’m jumping in too, if that’s okay! i’ve been working out and using MFP for the past 2 months.
Last week’s weight: 136.2
This week: 135.4
Good: worked out every day! started doing strength training instead of just cardio
Bad: 1 birthday and 2 graduation parties= cake 3 times!!! so bad.
Ugly: None! i’m feeling pretty good about myself this week and am happy i lost a little weight despite eating pretty unhealthy all weekend.
Goal: lose 1 lb this week! 135 was my original goal, but now i’m shooting for 130 because i still have a few areas i need to focus in on. hence the switch to strength training.
Post # 12
I will do the maths and post this weeks winner at the next weigh in
Post # 13
I’d like to join if it’s not too late!
Last week: 195.5
This week: 194.5
Good about this week: I stayed within my calories during the week.
Bad about this week: I ate out too much due to being on the go, and I think my sodium intake was too high. Also, I didn’t get on my elliptical at all. :/
The ugly: I had Mcdonald’s and donuts for breakfast this morning.
My goals for moving coming week are:
- Stay within calorie range (1600-1800)
- Don’t eat out as much, mostly eat home cooked meals and maybe Subway once
- Get on my elliptical 3 times (M,W,F)