Post # 1
The winner was:
MissTatas with an amazing weight loss of 2.37%
Alright ladies its week three! This is the third weigh in for this round!! Can’t wait to hear about how all your weeks went!
- Please post last weeks weight and your current weight, don’t forget the tenths of a pound!
- What was good/bad/ugly about this past week?
- What are your goals for the coming week, have they changed?
Winners are determined by calculating your percentage of weight lost using this calculator
You have until 8.30pm Japan time Tuesday to weigh in (that’s 8.30am in NYC)
Post # 3
Last week: 71.5
This week: 70.95
Lowest weight in almost 8 years!
I’ve been slack on myfitnesspal but still mindful of calories, because I just have too much going on. I have been exercising a fair amount, mostly walking.
Post # 4
- Last Week: 256.1?
- ETA: Last monday I weighed multiple times that morning. I got 256 once and 259 at other times of the day. What should I go with?
- This week: 252.0
- Good – I stuck to it, even after I made a mistake and felt like giving up!
- Bad – That one mistake? There was more than one… I completely loaded myself up at a steakhouse. My father took us all out and.. I love steak D:
- Ugly – A couple times I went over, but it wasn’t too bad (except for Thursday night at the steakhouse!)
- Do better this week. Maybe have one “cheat meal” instead of what felt like a “cheat day”
@farawayviolet: I’m guessing your weight is in kilos? What is that, like 160 lbs?
Post # 5
I should have posted this here:
I’d like to join if it’s not too late!
Last week: 195.5
This week: 194.5
Good about this week: I stayed within my calories during the week.
Bad about this week: I ate out too much due to being on the go, and I think my sodium intake was too high. Also, I didn’t get on my elliptical at all. :/
The ugly: I had Mcdonald’s and donuts for breakfast Sunday morning.
My goals for moving coming week are:
- Stay within calorie range (1600-1800)
- Don’t eat out as much, mostly eat home cooked meals and maybe Subway once
- Get on my elliptical 3 times (M,W,F)
Post # 6
Last Week: 337 lbs
This Week: 335.4 lbs
Not bad, but I can certainly do better. It’s super high stress at work at the moment, lots of family drama too. Hopefully will do better this week. DH is coming from BC for a visit next weekend, so lots of cleaning and packing for a roadtrip to keep me busy!
Post # 7
After doing so well the week before I royally messed up last week! We held an event at our house which meant no time for working out plus a lot of junk food around. Then I got sick and ran a fever for three days! I think I went something like 10 days without working out and eating whatever I want 🙁
@farawayviolet: I don’t see a new post for this week yet and I want to make sure I don’t miss it so here are my stats (I will copy and paste when I see the new thread go up if that makes your life any easier 🙂
- last weeks weight: 131.8
- current weight: 132.8
- good: I bought a fitbit and that is helping me more accurately track how much I am burning and how much I should be eating.
- bad: I ate whatever I wanted. Literally. Chips, candy bars, cupcakes, ice cream. You name it. It was rather disgusting.
- ugly: I didn’t work out even once 🙁 Saturday I got back on the horse and did 30DS and today I plan to go for a run. I have a 5k in less than a month and haven’t been training at all. Gulp.
- My goal this week is to run at least twice, do my ab exercises twice, do 30DS twice and stick to my calories! I am hoping to be down to 130 by next week.
Post # 8
@MissTatas: Super sorry – had a very stressful week. Will get in it tonight.