(Closed) the big name change

posted 8 years ago in Names
Post # 3
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

The first place you need to go is the Social Security Administration.  Once you get your new social security card, go to the DMV and get your new license.  With the license, you can change your name with your banks, brokerage accounts, insurance companies, doctors offices, etc.  Also make sure that your husband changes the name of his beneficiaries on his retirement accounts and life insurance.

The topic ‘the big name change’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors