(Closed) The Biggest Loser for Summer 2012 Brides!!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

My starting weight: 167.2

My goal weight: 130

Post # 5
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yay so glad you started this @UpstateNYPrincessBride:!!! I am only looking to drop a few pounds / build some muscle, but I’m hoping this will help keep me accountable. Also for the record, I’m only 4’11” (hence the username)… I just feel like I need to explain that when I tell people my goal weight! ๐Ÿ˜€

My starting weight: 110.2

My goal weight: 100

Good luck!!

Post # 6
174 posts
Blushing bee

@UpstateNYPrincessBride:

HERE WE GO!!!

Starting weight: 170

Goal weight: 145-150

I am 5’11 so I understand getting below 140 is pretty extreme, so I won’t aim too low.

My goal this week is to workout at least 3 times, and start only drinking water instead of soda, or wine, lol, and to dramatically cut back on sugars

Good luck girls we are here to motivate!!! 

Post # 8
98 posts
Worker bee

I would like to join since I am currently gaining weight…I am like Tiny tina in the sense that I am only 5 foot 1 so i too feel the need to explain the weight. I need to loose 10 pounds so my clothes fit again ๐Ÿ™ I want to be healthy and feel great in my wedding dress. My current weight is 113 Goal is 103. Looking forward to supporting each other!

Post # 9
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

๐Ÿ™ I’m the heaviest but oh well.

Current weight: 188.3

Goal Weight: 150ish.

Post # 10
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Current Weight: 167.8

Goal Weight: 125.0

I’m 5 foot 7 in. I have started working out at the gym and am eating less than 1,000 calories per day. I do 20 minutes on the eliptical, 10 on the bike, 10 on the treadmill which is 40 minutes of cardio and the I do another 30 minutes of weights. Focusing on my thighs and under the arms because that’s where I need to tone up. I am a “full figured” person. I have petite shoulders, wide bust, narrow waist, big butt (LOL) and thighs. So my focus points are butt and thighs. Thank you so much for posting this. I will be checking in with y’all every week! We can do this ladies!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck and happy exercising/eating healthy! Welcome to the skinnier, healthier, more fit US! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

OH and I started out at 170.0 so current weight loss is 2.2. I started dieting/working out on Monday so pretty good so far ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
1351 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

This specifically says summer 2012 brides. My wedding is in march. My birthday is June 10 sooo can I still join? Innocent

Post # 12
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

EDIT: Oops…I’m spring, not summer, sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Post # 13
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m in! I keep trying to motivate myself and really need any extra I can get. There jsut seems to be excuse after excuse to celebrate (which is eating too) lately and I know throughout this exciting year there will be even more. So I need to get my but in gear!

Starting weight: 145

Goal weight: 120-125.

and toning toning toning.

I am going to tryy to start eating better–and less and no more late night snacks. along with I ordered the Insanity workout..so let’s get insane wiht this work out!

Post # 14
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am in, too. I need some accountability and would like to drop a lot by the end of the summer so I can try on dresses!

Starting Weight: 151.6

Goal Weight: 125

Post # 15
1556 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m in! I think this is just what I need so that I can be held accountable.

My start weight: 141 lbs

My Goal weight: 125 lbs.

So excited!

Post # 16
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’d like to join too! Good timing- I just started changing my diet today!

My start weight: 139.4

My goal weight: 127

The topic ‘The Biggest Loser for Summer 2012 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors