Post # 17
This is such a nice idea. It’s far too easy to get bogged down in little day-to-day disappointments and lose sight of all the wonderful things in our lives (I imagine we’re all guilty of this at times!).
(1) I have a job that I love.
(2) I have family, friends and a fiance who are endlessly supportive, loving and hilarious.
(3) I am grateful for the girls night out I had with my two friends/coworkers last night (and, on that note, I’m really glad I’m such good friends with my coworkers).
(4) I am so exited to be going away with The Guy this weekend for his birthday, and to get to see my best friends (who live in the city we’re visiting) while we’re away.
(5) I am grateful, especially in the current economic climate, that The Guy and I are both employed and make a good living (and have enough left over each month to afford our home, vacations, a few luxury items and savings).
Post # 18
1. Got out of jury duty today
2. FH and I are going to his work dinner tonight, and I think it will be fun.
3. FH had a good talk last night (he has been working so much that it was really nice.
4. FH is not working nights anymore, and his call schedule is not bad this month.
5. I have a good network of bees to hang out with online
Post # 19
This is fun!
I am thankful for…
1. sugar-free fudge pops. A dieter’s best friend!
2. having a four-day work week because of Memorial Day.
3. people who read and comment on my blog. I love this.
4. the most comfortable sandals ever that I bought over the weekend.
5. my husband, who can make me laugh in any situation.
Post # 20
I love this thread 🙂
1. Mr.TKE loves me
2. Mr.TKE just made me a totally delicious grilled cheese.
3. I have a steady job + insurance + enough $$ to get by.
4. I just got a promotion at work.
5. I just had to RSVP to my 5th wedding this summer (none of which are mine!)
6. I love my life!
Post # 21
Great post, Guitargirl! I’m grateful for:
– The Summer. All of it; warmth (heat), sun, Summer Fridays, tan lines. The whole nine yards.
– My family. We’re a big, loud, group of people. But we’re there for each other.
– My friends. The really really good ones that are there for me, and understand that sometimes I need to be quiet. They don’t mind. And if I were to show up on their doorsteps, they would take me in. They’re awesome.
– My FH. He loves me like it’s his job. (In the best way.) He doesn’t just encourage me to make my dreams come true, he pushes me to plan and to dare.
– My little stinkerface, Oliver. We never thought there’d be a cat living in our house. But we are so happy to have him. He’s brought so much joy to us, in the most difficult of times. And more than that, he’s brought our (slightly downsized) family closer than I’d ever imagined.
Post # 22
– God. And the endless blessings He gives me.
– My wonderful fiance, of course. Who knew someone could love my wholeheartedly like he does?
– Our familes. They are so supportive and are so happy for us.
– My dad went in for his three-month check-up and he remains cancer free!!!!! I just want to dance around and yell “In your face, stupid cancer.”!
– The ability that I get to be a stay at home wife/fiancee. I kow that there is a thread on here and a lot of bees don’t seem to agree with it, but I am so happy to have the ability to stay at home and to work on making our house a home. I love being at home with dinner in the oven and a clean house when my Fiance walks through the doors. We are able to enjoy our evenings and weekends much more than when I was working.
– The surprises my fiance always has in store for me. This past weekend, he surprised me and drove me to Louisiana for the Bayou Country Superfest! Yee-haw!!
– The picnic basket set and blanket my aunt gave us at our engagement party. I LOVE picnics (luckily my fiance tolerated them long enough that he actually enjoys them now. Not that he would EVER admit that to anyone but me). There is an awesome park by us that is so beautiful that we can go to on the weekends…and it has alligators there and for some reason, I love seeing alligators. From a distance, of course.
– My best girlfriend. I don’t know where I would be without her.
– And a fun one: the Lush store. Because I looooove taking baths and I looooove their bath bombs. if you have never tried a bath bomb, you should.
Post # 23
I think I need to do this right now too! 🙂
1) Just got a new job and put my 2 weeks in at my old one!!!!!
2) Have a healthy (excpet for a cold right now!) little boy
3) Going to be marrying the most amazing man ever
4) Just got back from an awesome vaca to Vegas
5) Have the cutest and funniest animals 🙂
6) My family and FI’s family live in the same town and are very supportive