(Closed) The great blizzard of 2011!

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

In two days it’ll be fine! The plows and salters will have gone through by then! Where are you located?

Post # 4
6597 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Unless you live somewhere that never gets snow and this is completely unheard of in your location I think you will be fine in 2 days. My city is already fully functional (everything is plowed except the subdivision roads). Just wear boots under your dress in the snow and your pictures will be beautiful!

Post # 6
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m sure you’ll be fine if you live in Illinois!  They’ll get the roads cleared in plenty of time for your wedding and the people in Illinois aren’t so freaked out by driving in this stuff so I’m sure they’ll still drive to your event!

Post # 7
708 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I got married 3 days after NYC got 20 inches of snow. We had no problems, and the pictures are beautiful! Don’t worry, it will be amazing

Post # 8
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It’ll be fine. Seriously! This isn’t a blizzard; just a lot of snow. Two days is lots of time.

Post # 9
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@snowpeony – I have confidence that they’ll have the roads cleaned up and people will safely be able to get to your event!  Definitely get the snow shots (clean snow, of course)!!!  Smile  Sending positive vibes your way!!

Post # 10
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

and the way the temps are.. this snow will stay stiff n crunchy so you’ll have the winter snow pictures of a lifetime!!  cool!

Post # 11
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

If your guests are like me, they are probably going stir crazy at home and would love to get out of the house and go to your wedding! 

Post # 12
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

sending positive hot sydney heatwave vibes your way – try not to stress about what you cannot control *hugs*

Post # 13
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

YOu will be fine! By Friday everything will be plowed/salted and your pictures will be gorgeous!

Post # 14
53 posts
Worker bee

most of the main streets here in chicago look pretty clear now

Post # 15
708 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@SnowPeony: GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! We are thinking about you!!!!

Post # 16
1058 posts
Bumble bee

So I guess that global warming theory slips out the window. lol yeah it’s bad out there!

The topic ‘The great blizzard of 2011!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors