(Closed) GiveawayThe Hard Questions: 100 Essential Questions to Ask Before You Say “I Do”

posted 10 years ago in Beehive
Post # 3
117 posts
Blushing bee

Ooooh I’d love to win that.

Post # 4
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

oh wow… i’d absolutely love to win that cause i have a story behind it already!

FH and i took a trip to barnes and noble xmas eve to find a cookbook for his parents. and being that it was b&n, we spent almost 2 hours there as usual. anyways… so we’re perusing through all the different sections and FH says "oh [insert my cheesy nickname] look! you’ll LOVE this section!" it was of course the wedding section. we picked up books to show each other left and right. FH picked up this book and started to read it and somehow got so engulfed in it that he never heard me say, "okay, time to go" for the millionth time! as we were walking to the car, he kept talking about that book and said he’d probably go back to get it after the holidays were over. but he never got the book and i’ve never had the time to go over there to get it for him!

so hopefully i’ll win this and i can give it to him and we can have a great laugh about it! best of luck to anyone else that ‘s entering!

Post # 6
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Oh oh…pick me!

Post # 7
1045 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2008

Yes please!

Post # 8
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Me please!

Post # 9
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I hope one of the questions is "Will you go get me breakfast?" because I need an excuse to ask that right now.

Post # 10
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I want it!

Post # 11
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Westwind YWCA camp

I’d love to win this!

Post # 12
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

I hope after being together 8 years we have asked all the hard questions, but I am pretty sure we haven’t! Would love this book.

Post # 13
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

I’d love this book….wedding advice is always welcome! Would love to know the questions they recommend covering.

Post # 14
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I am interested in reading this book or something like it, as my fiance and I aren’t having any pre-marital counseling or church-required counseling before the wedding.  I hope that we can find something to guide us through this!

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I love conversation starters like this book.  I’d love to win it!

Post # 16
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

This book sounds right up our alley! We love talking about the "tough questions" that couples face. We’re both "debators" and it’s so fun learning each other’s points of view on everything!

The topic ‘GiveawayThe Hard Questions: 100 Essential Questions to Ask Before You Say “I Do”’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors