Post # 1
So our wedding is on September 15, 2013 and I am trying to put my own personal touch on the wedding. We are doing a candy bar and I am creating the candy bagsBrand I have been looking at Tennessee Titans garters but I am coimg to a blank with the other ideas. Can you please give me some personal touch ideas. What little things did other brides do and what little things are other brides to be doing.
Post # 3
There are so many things you can do!
We’re doing all kinds of things, but just like everything else, everything has been done before! Here’s a short list, and it’s probably not everything :
– petal throw during recessional
– candy/dessert buffet
– photo booth [with props, & tons of signs for them to hold up], we are also choosing our own backgrounds.
– wishing tree w/ wooden tags
– garter toss/bouquet toss
– dollar dance
– we are doing a mother/daughter, mother/son dance instead of father/daughter
– my mom & her husband are walking me down the aisle
– self service open bar [guests can mix together one of our signature drinks, or create something entirely their own].
– tasting hour [similiar to cocktail hour, but no alcohol].