(Closed) The psychic told me…

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
Member
1033 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Ryansgirl: Think positive! Just think you could be on the verge of something amanzing!

Post # 4
Member
1664 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I have the firm belief that you control most outcomes in your life, so just think positively and everything will be great 🙂

Post # 5
Member
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ok, I don’t know if this is what you want, but it’s the only way I know to try to help.

There is no evidence that psychics can predict the future or do anything else supernatural. Psychics use tricks like vague statements to make you believe later that they were right.

For example, your reading was that something earth shattering will happen. This is vague enough that you can’t say exactly what will happen or when it will happen. As a result, you will go about your daily life and eventually, something big will happen to you, because that’s life. When that does happen, you will remember this reading and then you will think that the psychic was right. 

Anybody can do this sort of trick. I have a friend who believes in this stuff and to show him that anybody can do this trick, I made a “prediction” for him. I have NO psychic power at all and yet my prediction came true, as it had to. I predicted that he would pass a specific exam if he worked hard enough. He passed. Amazing, right? But stop to think about it for a second. If he passed, I would be right. If he failed, he would blame the failure on having not worked hard enough, so I would still be right. Psychics use this sort of trick so that they can’t lose!

I hope this helps you. Please don’t let this con artist make you so upset that you can’t think about anything else!

Post # 8
Member
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Ryansgirl: Glad to help! Laughing

Post # 9
Member
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

lol she basically told you what would/could GENERALLY happen to anyone anytime. Anything good or bad can happen — basically, and you pretty much knew that even before seein her. NOW– its pretty much the way you view things- The law of attraction is an intersting thing.. (: if you havent read or heard about it, do so, itll help you think positively!

Post # 11
Member
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Ryansgirl:

aww im sorry, I didnt mean to make you feel silly, ( If I have ). 🙁 Its just something that we all know when we wake up in the morning, something good or bad can  happen – but dont forget that 10% is fate while the other 90% is how we deal with it! (:

Post # 13
Member
354 posts
Helper bee

MOST psychics are legitimately frauds, but I had one reading where the Psychic told me about a specific event that happened in my life, with very indepth details that only myself and one other person knew about (at the time), and that other person lives in Englad.  She was right about 3 other events that happened in the years following that reading aswell.

On the flip side, a different psychic *cough* fraud *cough* told my mother that her first born (me) would have 4 children by her 32nd birthday and be a very popular politican.  I’m 32 in April, have 0 children and work in the medical field.  This same psychic told my mother that she would be marrying a younger, taller, rich blonde man, moving to Australia and mainting a sheep farm.  I guess there’s still time!

Post # 14
Member
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Ryansgirl: hahaha <3 I kno what you mean! Glad ur feeling better though!

Post # 15
Member
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

If a psychic told me that something earth-shattering was about to happen to me, and I was inclined to believe her, I would take my man to bed and start working on it ASAP… Just saying. There is only one kind of earth-shattering experience I can think of (I don’t live in earth-quake zone), and it’s always been positive. 

The topic ‘The psychic told me…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors