Post # 47
2023 posts
Buzzing bee

good job tuna! it looks great ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 48
3293 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Whoa, I moved up 20 spots! Lucky number 150! August is my month!!

Post # 49
2377 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

It’s purrrty….!

Post # 50
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Great job!

Post # 51
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m very late on announcing this but… I’m engaged! It happened 7/10/11, just about a month ago! I had no idea but my now fiance had picked out a ring to propose during our annual family vacation in Vermont but ended up going into the store and asking for the ring early “just in case” the perfect opportunity arose. Well, that Sunday I was in a great mood, reading a book outside in the grass and asked him if he wanted to go for a walk down to the beach. We made margaritas and started walking down. Once we got there we stated walking over a jetty onto beach that is inside the harbor we live by and started looking for seaglass. He found a piece right away and then I started looking for my own and walked away from him, then he reached down and “picked up” a big piece that he said I would love. When he opened his hand a perfect solitaire diamond was laying in it ready for me. 

What I have to say to the waiting bees is, make the most out of every moment with your SO, you never know when you are going to be proposed to! (did I mention I was in scrubs when it happened?)

Post # 53
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I PM’ed to be added to the list awhile back, just curious as to when the list gets updated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 55
132 posts
Blushing bee

Add me to the list of waiting bees! <3

Post # 56
241 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@JediAshley: the list usually gets updated every week on Sunday.  Tunacupcakes hasn’t been here to update it in the last two weeks though.(Hope shes ok!) and  Hopefully it will be updated soon for everyone. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 57
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

i know, i finally got engaged and we are going on the third week with no update ๐Ÿ™ i hope our new listkeeper is okay but she hasn’t posted anything since she posted the list…

The topic ‘The REAL 7/25/11 Waiting List!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors