(Closed) The Second Date- Nervous & Opinions Needed!!!!!

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@ladyluckystars: Just ask him how his injury is holding up. Tell him that maybe you could come up with a “plan B” just in case it starts to bother him. 

Post # 4
1088 posts
Bumble bee

I agree with the previous post. 

He might be too embarassed to ask you to drive but still wants to take you out.  Sometimes guys are really weird about the girl driving on dates. 

Post # 5
1363 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Aww this is so cute! Lady, keep posting as I love helping you out with this exciting time in your life!

As for your question: It is absolutely ok for you to suggest driving him somewhere else. Say exactly what you posted “I don’t want you to be in pain, do you want me to drive?”

That shows you’re NOT being bossy but being sympathetic to his plight and also not some sort of princess that dosen’t care about someone else’s  pain or situation.

If, for whatever reason, he REALLY wanted to go to the sushi place, and says “no, no, let’s go there”, don’t push the issue. Just walk beside him, very slowly and be attentive to when he needs a chair pulled out, etc.

I remember the first time a man let me into his car by opening my door first. I reached over and unlocked his side (the days before power locks). He later told me that I was the first girl to ever do that for him and it made him start to fall for me.

J will appreciate your concern, but let him be a man too if he insists on going for sushi. Men like to feel like men for some reason. Wink

Post # 8
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@ladyluckystars: Awwww! I remember our first kiss ๐Ÿ™‚ This is so exciting! ๐Ÿ™‚ Be sure to let us know how it goes! 

The topic ‘The Second Date- Nervous & Opinions Needed!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors