(Closed) The Shut-It-Up Pact 10/15 – 10/21

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1059 posts
Bumble bee

Sign me up! I need to learn that neither of us mentioning anything for days is fine, and hope to do that this week. =)

Post # 4
646 posts
Busy bee

shutting up this week if only for the fact that i feel like im hitting a brick wall.

Post # 7
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@mrssoontobeh:  haha me too! chocolate ahoy!

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  i shut-it-up all last week but i plan on being a multi-week winner so don’t worry about me just yet

Post # 9
242 posts
Helper bee

I accidentally posted on waiting list board for this pact. But in a nutshell I’m back in

This week. Ive failed the last 3 but doing better overall. I have newfound stamina to shut it up

after finding that guidebook on buying diamond rings on his desk. So like sapphire, just going to give him time and try my best to go until the new year with being quiet. It seems almost impossible for that long so I will break it up day by day, Week by week with the pact. The hardest part is to shut up when they aren’t mentioning anything. This is the biggest challenge!

Post # 11
745 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

OK I’M IN ! this time i’m in it to win it LOL !!!!

Post # 14
121 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been pretty good about not bringing it up. I joined a few weeks ago bc there was lots of crazy talk from me.since then I’ve been bad with checking in but did well. He’s been bringing up engagement/wedding talk a lot! I’ve just responded to any questions and left it at that. It’s tough when he does mention it bc then I wanna have long conversations. But he’s bought the ring and asked about going away this weekend so I plan to keep my mouth shut! 

Post # 15
1066 posts
Bumble bee

ok I’ll join, I’m pretty sure I know when he’s gonna pop the question, and I definitely know where he will. I’ll take this week to chill lol so here I go… :-X

Post # 16
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I’m in again! 🙂 I leave to Mexico on Weds, the past month and half I have shut it good. Here’s hoping I don’t run my mouth on vacay!

The topic ‘The Shut-It-Up Pact 10/15 – 10/21’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors