Post # 3
1059 posts
Bumble bee

I’m joining!

Post # 5
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - Makena Cove

The ring is in the house. My mouth needs to stay SHUT and my computer screen needs to be weddingbee free with SO around. This is exactly what I need right now!

Post # 6
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

umm yea, back on Thanksgiving I lasted 6 hours. I can’t hold myself to these standards, they are too out of reach. You all are oak trees.

Post # 7
662 posts
Busy bee

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  I’ll take over if Maria cannot, Sapphire

And I’m so glad this is up now because I totally needed it!!  I’m in for a new failed attempt or two!  😉

Post # 8
1059 posts
Bumble bee

@Bunny82:  Could you, Bunny? I have uncertain travel plans around the time the next pact is due, so might not have Internet access. Thanks!

Post # 9
1850 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m so in! I slipped yesterday but I will be better.

Post # 10
662 posts
Busy bee

@MariaW:  Absolutely! 

Sapphire…. send me a pm if there is anything special I have to do with the list aside from posting it on time and finding cool bee prizes and naming winners 🙂

Post # 11
482 posts
Helper bee

im in. he brought up the ring 2 days ago so i responded for that. but im not saying anything else unless he does, fingers crossed he will ask arround xmas! its kindof exciting to know my wait is soon to be over! counting down.

Post # 13
1144 posts
Bumble bee

I’m in….starting today! I definitely need this….I hope I can SHUT IT UP until January!

Post # 14
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I wish I had seen this months ago! Just like Fleur.De.Lis, the ring was in my house for nearly SIX MONTHS before he asked! I finally got so fed up/convinced he was getting cold feet that I stopped bringing it up and–just as the cliche goes–as soon as I stopped thinking it would happen, it did.

Still wish I had knowledge of WeddingBee and the Shut-it-Up Pact posts before, though 🙁 …

Post # 15
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I am in…proposal is coming before Christmas…that means less than 3 weeks. Surely I can shut.it.up. and keep crazy ass Jeannie in the damn bottle until then, right?!?

The topic ‘The Shut-It-Up Pact 12/03 – 12/16’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors