(Closed) The Shut-It-Up Pact 12/24 – 01/02

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
482 posts
Helper bee

takes a bow* thank you, thank you!  i will cherish it 🙂 still shutting it up here, good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

Post # 4
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Shutting it up this week! Good luck everyone!

Post # 5
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - Makena Cove

Thanks @Sapphire-Dreamer:  for the pact this week!

I have a feeling the topic will be unavoidable at both of our family Christmases today and tomorrow. My tactic is: Deflection! “I’m not the one you should be asking.” “I dont know, Boo?” “We’ll see whats in the cards for 2013!” “Mmm, is that dip?”

Good luck bees!

Post # 7
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Good Luck, Bees! I got engaged on Saturday, but I am joining the pact to avoid talking about wedding planning until after New Years. I think we both need to relax and spend time with family before the chaos begins!

Post # 8
1850 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

i was so good! i only sent a pic to my best friend and so because i’m hilarious. my friend saw the rings i liked while ring shopping and said she wanted something bigger on my finger. i found it yesterday!

Post # 9
279 posts
Helper bee

@sealevels:  Wow…your rock is GAWJUS (as we say in Dallas!)…Eat your heart out, Beyonce. haha

Post # 10
217 posts
Helper bee

I got a small, jewelry shaped box for Chritsmas!!!!! And it was….. earrings. 

Im joining the SIU pact from now until whenever… Lol. 

Post # 11
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m back in!

Post # 12
482 posts
Helper bee

@cyclingchick:  i didnt know u were in dallas. cool. me too.

i stll havent said a peep. just found out my 22yr old neice just got engaged. talk about a punch to stomach feeling. sigh* i just have to make it to january 2nd (my birthday) without saying a peep.

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

so yeah its super hard to keep quiet. My Fiance went through a magazine with me the other day together, looking at everything so I can’t say a word for awhile Lol.

Post # 14
1106 posts
Bumble bee

I did great last pact, sorry I couldn’t update – no internet at my parents.  But I am ready again for it! Bring it on!

Post # 15
1850 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@cyclingchick:  *fans self* I know, right? Haha.

I did really well up until Christmas. We banged out a definite, legit timeline and now I’m shutting it up again. All I have to do is wait up to 4 more months. My last un-engaged Christmas!

Good luck, ladies!

Post # 16
279 posts
Helper bee

@NickiBee: Wow…didn’t know you were local either! I swear Dallas is the wedding capital of the south. The Piazza in the Village (Colleyville) is having a winter open house on 1/8. so I’m going to check out the venue and hopefully get a clue about wedding planning in general. lol 

[email protected] 22 year old getting engaged…just hang in there, girl! You have NYE *and* your birthday coming up…that man will make a move! 🙂

@sealevels:  Congrats on the solid timeline! Focus on you during the next 4 months…spring will be here before you know it!

The topic ‘The Shut-It-Up Pact 12/24 – 01/02’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors