- 6 years ago
Once again it is time to see how long we can *Audience play-back* SHUT-IT-UP!
That’s right! The game show where we see how long these lovely bees can keep their mouth shut and not mention anything ring/engagement/wedding/marriage related to their SO’s or anyone else highly significant in their lives (ie: mom’s, BFFs, Coworkers, ect.).
The Winners of Last Week:
This week’s The Golden Honey Pot goes to the wonderful and amazing alsgirl!!!!
YOURS to fill with DIY projects from Pintrest or to fill with a delicious nectar of your choosing to sip from like the Queen Bee You are! *woot woot*
*Sings* For when ya feeling crazy, down and blue, know that the BEES Are there for you.
This week’s winner of the The Triple-Bee-Friendship Bracelet is Creiddylad!
For the ones who stay strong no matter what happens even when others bring it up, have special events or something that tests their strength, they will themselves to be quiet!
The Strength of Will BEE Badge goes to michellebow12 this week!
You have kept up a great record this week, keep up your iron maiden will of shutting it up!
For our NEWEST award……
This award is for the ladies who have been in the pact the longest without breaking any rules.
Remember, we are all here for each other. This pact is there if-and-only-if you feel you need it. There will be times when it is perfectly acceptable to NOT shut-it-up and it is up to each individal bee to decide weither to participate in the pact each week.
Here are the rules/exceptions:
* This is only good for our SO’s. But If you are feeling the need to ‘Shut It Up’ in front of other people, then please share.
* If our SO’s mention Rings/engagement/wedding/marriage first then we have the right to respond, but for Pete’s sake, Be Cool About It!
* I see we have a few Engaged Bees playing lately in order to give the SO some breathing room and become so envolved with planning that SO/FI feels overshadowed, which can happen in the first few months of engagement.
1/2 point deduction if your SO catches you:
• Watching a wedding show
• Surfing wedding porn on Pinterest
• On the Bee Boards and he makes a face
1 point deduction if:
• You start a wedding related conversation with SO
• Watching more than one wedding show on Netflix or Hulu a week
DISCLAIMER: All Prizes & Points are fictional. I do not know where to get these items. I just looked on Google Images for Bee Themed Prizes. Do an image search if you wish to actually have these items. There will be no actual points, just a joke. So practice stealth bees! And good luck!
What I find that is cool about the pact is that it isn’t about denying your feelings or keeping mum on a subject that is important to you. It is about ACCOUNTABILITY!
Other then that, have fun Bee-otches.