(Closed) The Shut It Up Pact (SIUP), December 16th – 31st, 2015

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
345 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
IveBeenDreaming:  I look young as well. I get strange looks too. People normally freak out when I say I own a house as an undergrad. We are the same age actually!

View original reply
RobynEileen:  Are you ok? What happened?

Post # 48
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

We went to our first wedding together and he freaked out. Didn’t want to distract me from school or Christmas (ha) so kept his mouth shut. Still need to finish the conversation but I fell asleep because OF COURSE I would get an ear infection on vacation. Hahahahahahah oh boy

Post # 49
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

View original reply
RobynEileen:  Oh no! Did this wedding JUST happen? His cold feet need a warm fire and some snuggly slippers. I’m sorry he’s acting so weird!! (And hope your ear infections goes away, ack)

I seriously think us waiting bees need a spa day (week?) where we’re just pampered and coddled and are so comfortable and de-stressed we think of NONE of this for a while.

In a similar (while opposite vein), I’m kinda looking forward to throwing myself back into work and interests after vacation. I need to be forced to concentrate on other things, rather than the tick tock clock and passing calendar. It doesn’t help that January and February tend to be such moody, gloomy months!

Post # 50
724 posts
Busy bee

$4 in the jar now, let’s just hope I can keep my mouth shut until the next pact

The topic ‘The Shut It Up Pact (SIUP), December 16th – 31st, 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors