(Closed) The Shut It Up Pact (SIUP) – December 1st -15th, 2015

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: How many engagement commercials have you seen so far this month? Are they making you feel weird?

None so far

1-2

3-5

over 6

• Post # 61
    659 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
    RobynEileen:  I had to google Emily Post, but hmmmm, is she hosting any Christmas parties? Maybe she’s looking for place settings? Did she try to cover it up when you got there?

Post # 62
    262 posts
    Helper bee

The ring came (to our house) when I thought he’d have it sent to his work. He let me see it and let me try ito on to make sure everything fit ok. It is amazing and I can’t wait for him to propose.

Post # 63
    34 posts
    Newbee

We were at a wedding this weekend. I maybe let a few things out about things I would or wouldn’t do at our wedding. It was lighthearted and fueled by champagne. Anyway – oops.

Post # 64
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

View original reply
    lucialucentum:  No one was home when I was there- stopped by to borrow from her massive stash of sprinkles. She’s definitely not one to host parties and care enough to use the Big Blue Book. I sent her a message asking if her and my dad are renewing their vows and she needed to see what the policy was on not inviting his family. Smooth?

Edit: just remembered she signed my little brother up for cotillion so it’s probably that 🙁

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by RobynEileen.
    Post # 65
    262 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    rolyat411:  No shame in that. Seeing other things at other weddings helps you with yours. It’s better to know what you don’t like before the wedding, not after. Just think of it as a learning experience. 

Post # 68
    236 posts
    Helper bee

I am waiting for the next one to officially join but wanted to pop in, say hi and introduce myself. 

SO and I have been together just over a 1 1/2 years now. But when you know you know especially at our ages. 

On Saturday we wwnt ring shopping and I picked out my dream rin. He was happy I picked one with a shorter timeline to be made so we’ll see when he asks. I wanted to join the SIUP to help resist the impossible urge to ask if he’s ordered it yet. 

The topic ‘The Shut It Up Pact (SIUP) – December 1st -15th, 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors