(Closed) The Shut It Up Pact (SIUP) February 1 – 14, 2015

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Do you guys celebrate Valentine's Day?
    Yes, love it! : (31 votes)
    66 %
    Not really our thing. : (16 votes)
    34 %
  • Post # 106
    222 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2017

I’m totally keeping this together! I’m quite proud of myself! We have a trip next week but don’t expect it. im really quite chill!

Post # 107
    2020 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
    WhiteRose07:  You stud 😉 If I forget to tell you before then, have a fabulous trip!

Post # 108
    222 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MstoMrsH:  haha! You just made me literally laugh out loud! I think I’m just going through a stage where I’m like over it… Rebelling I guess haha! 

Hope youre doing good lady! 

Post # 109
    222 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MstoMrsH:  dammit!!!! I never should have said I was pleased with myself.. We just had a conversation about marriage… I was doing something to help my friend who I’m bridesmaid for later in the year and he said ‘wow all this work for one day’ so I took the bait didn’t I!!! Told him yes it’s one day but it’s the first day of the rest of your lives etc etc. Dammit I’m so cross with myself!!!! Although he did say he wants us to get married soon (yippeeeee!)

Post # 110
    2020 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
    WhiteRose07:  Ahhh with gains like that you can’t be too cross with yourself 😉 Plus you were just expressing your opinion on the importance of a special day! haha

So awesome chica! That had to feel amazing hearing that come out of his mouth 😀 We just planned a last minute trip for my bday and delayed celebration of his bday for Mar 6-9. Can’t say that I’m not crossing my fingers for an engagement surprise in the days after my bday lol. Not saying anything and I’m keeping it together pretty well, but a girl can dream!!!

Post # 111
    492 posts
    Helper bee

still SIU…so busy with work and planning our son’s birthday and upcoming rodeo.

Post # 112
    33 posts
    Newbee

I’ve had a personal SIUP with myself since our 10 year anniversary November 2014, so I may as well join up to this one since I’ve finally joined the bee!

Post # 113
    229 posts
    Helper bee

Will there be a new SIUP any time soon?

The topic ‘The Shut It Up Pact (SIUP) February 1 – 14, 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors