(Closed) The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 10/24/10

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Thanks for keeping the list! I’m happy to have graduated but I still want to check the waiting boards! I wish you all a speedy waiting period!

Also @lmm, just an FYI, I see my blurb on the bottom but I’m still on the actual list at #61. Everyone gets to move up one more spot!

Post # 4
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

WB miss MIA πŸ™‚ True there was a lot of activity… Didn’t Gwen have a dream about this?

Post # 5
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’d like to be added to the waiting list. Thanks!

Post # 7
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I look forward to this list every week. Cool Love to see some graduates.  I hope to be a graduate very soon.

Post # 8
1108 posts
Bumble bee

Huzzah! New list!

Boyfriend or Best Friend has been all sorts of chatty about weddings and engagements, wanting me to send him a link to the rings I think are awesome (I haven’t… ) and apparently we’ve got plans to go to a jeweler when we go to NJ over Christmas.

There was something else that he did, but I don’t remember what it was at all.

Post # 10
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Birthday come and gone, darn was really hoping that would be it!! Let the waiting continue!

Post # 11
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Yaaay congrats to all the graduates! Looking forward to living vicariously through all of ya until it’s my turn!

Post # 12
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Oh my gosh! I’m gone for a few days and half the waiting list gets engaged! Congrats guys!

I will never not check this list, even though I’m “official” now. Stay strong and I look forward to seeing all the upcoming “cross-offs”! πŸ˜‰

Post # 13
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I would like to be added please…but I *HOPE* I won’t be on the list too long Wink

Post # 14
2025 posts
Buzzing bee

ooh, add me! add me! 5 years and waiting!

Post # 15
2790 posts
Sugar bee

I don’t even feel like I’ve been around that long but I’m up at #33. Where has the time gone!

Post # 16
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

Congrats fellow graduates! Thinking good thoughts for those moving up and the new adds!

The topic ‘The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 10/24/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors