Post # 3
2308 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Congrats to the new graduates:)

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee

Hi, I am new here…Dont post much, but aI have found some realy great information!  I am waiting and would like to be added to the list, pleeeeeeaaase  Laughing

Post # 5
68 posts
Worker bee

I’m waiting and would like to be added to the list. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 6
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

has a study ever been done to figure out the average time a bee is on this  list? hehe woud be interesting. hopefully i’m only on there for a month or two more πŸ™

Post # 7
1066 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

littlemissmango, you’re awesome!!!  I love the way the list is going (minus the fact that I’m still on it haha)… great idea to clean it up with the inactive users.. and I love the little details for each newly engaged bee πŸ™‚

Post # 8
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m waiting too. Very “patiently” πŸ™‚ haha. Insert evil grin here.

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Yep, still on the list! Not expecting anything until next year though, as I am finishing my Masters this year!

Post # 10
1294 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Thank you! This is such a thoughtful idea. I am on a “LIST”…..that makes me feel special. lol

Post # 11
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Add me to the list too, please!  Hoping for a Labor Day proposal, but I’m totally in the dark…

Post # 13
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@littlemissmango: A few to remove from the list this weekend! What a busy weekend for bees!

Post # 14
18 posts
Newbee

I am on the waiting list! But will be engaged by Christmas πŸ™‚ Put me on the list please!

Post # 15
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am hoping that I am off of this list soooon! The wait is driving me crazy lol :-P. Thanks littlemissmango for putting this together!

Post # 16
1032 posts
Bumble bee

Congratulations girls!! 

The topic ‘The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 8/15/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors